IGNORED

MS. PAC-MAN for Intellivision ROM now available!

Go ahead and wait a bit longer. Then you can add it to your collection of missing games, and put it up on your empty shelf, right there next to the empty spot for Christmas Carol. :P

No, I think his new plan is to fill his empty shelf spots with all those new copies of Copter Command he is having made. Let's see CMart top that ;-)

Rev will have his own 125 club that no one else can be in...

Edited by Tarzilla

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just played the cart version. Gave me 800 on every third ghost

Check your score when you eat ghost #3. 800 points is displayed but your score goes up by 400 points. Go to 1:55 in this gameplay footage and you'll notice the score goes from 1690 to 2090 instead of 2490 when ghost #3 is eaten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfF_UcrUrZQ

Edited by BILLYonaire
  • Like 1

Check your score when you eat ghost #3. 800 points is displayed but your score goes up by 400 points.

you are correct sir. Just tested the cart version and it did it everytime. Just tested on the rom and everytime it gave me 800 points. Too bad i just played a 40,000 point game on the cart version. Would have been a lot higher as i frequently eat three ghosts. :mad: :lol: Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 2

Testing is *hard*, and there's no such thing as a bug-free game.

It's too bad there's no way to field-upgrade carts.

i would rather have variants than an "upgrade". But that just me. Some people like box and manual variants, i like rom variants. :)

Testing is *hard*, and there's no such thing as a bug-free game.

It's too bad there's no way to field-upgrade carts.

Testing is easy. Especially in these times. Simply make the game available (hello… eMail in a matter of seconds to anyone in the world?) to a variety of qualified (can test on real hardware) people during various stages of development. My thoughts on this topic are validated and solidified as more and more bugs surface with each and every release.

-rest edited for poorly phrased content-

Was just generalizing based on observations and/or what may be uninformed opinions regarding the release of modern home-brews. Not getting on Carl or anyone's case in particular. :)