IGNORED

"INVESTMENT"! :D

Stevaside

:lol:

Yeah, I remember this. I think this guy also has *INVESTMENT GRADE* Ms. Pac-Man carts, too, or did a while ago. Even my wife, the Level 58 Accountant and Finance Mage, found them laughable. And I didn't even have to explain about, ya know, common carts or anything.

• Like 1

Ya it's pretty sad. What's even worse is I see he actually sold a box of Ms. Pacman's at that price. I feel sorry for the buyer. What a waste of money.

Wow....unbelievable..... & anyways looks like he changed the listing & the link I posted no longer works..here's the new one....&yea he's got multiple listings for different common games, 2600 too...&they're all titles I'm pretty sure I remember seeing on O'Shea LTD in the 90's....In case it gets deleted again, the dudes basically selling 6 common NIB games (highly likely that he got for around .80 cents a piece which can be found MUCH cheaper indvidually nowadays than what he's asking) for $134 claiming it's an "investment"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-7800-Asteroids-Case-Of-6-Mint-Sealed-Video-Games-Investment-VGA-Ready-/181661189693?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a4bd9c63d

SMH....Scum

Edited by Stevaside
  • Like 1