IGNORED

Deflektor

CyranoJ

Improved DVD sleeve as I noticed the title on the slice was too dark and almost unreadable.

Below version has clearer title on the slice:

r0HF.jpg

Edited by Felyx
  • Like 1

• 6 years later...
11 hours ago, Lucky Man said:

CJ, I was just downloading all of these ST roms to my GameDrive and I noticed this one was missing. Any particular reason why it's not listed in the ST ports thread?

If something is not there then there will be a reason. I'm sure there will be speculation but I won't be drawn further.

Sorry! 

12 hours ago, CyranoJ said:

If something is not there then there will be a reason. I'm sure there will be speculation but I won't be drawn further.

Sorry! 

A Gremlin graphics game, that would have been cool.   Also explains a lot about ST Zool (also Gremlin graphics) and some of their other titles.

All I can say is, if they sent a "don't do that" if they would have just made a Jaguar port to begin with...  :P

• Like 1

On 6/10/2021 at 8:38 AM, jgkspsx said:

Combine that with Lunar Lander and Pilotwings and you would have a hell of a challenge. Parachuting towards a globe with different hills and different points for landing on each. Or you could end up in orbit forever…

Perhaps really mash it up and make it Spacediving... Dropping from an orbiter of a low gravity planet, with varying levels of atmosphere density/drag/wind... Hmm... May just have to try doing that for 8-bit!

• Thanks 1