IGNORED

The Return of the King: the Atari Jaguar Festival

minux

Yeah, if it happens later in the summer (late July or August), I'll definitely take the train down from NYC!

@Travis - Amtrak will take you straight from Burlington to Baltimore on the Vermonter line for $90 one way. It's a 12 hour train ride, but if you bring your Lynx, it shouldn't a problem filling the time. :-D

ü

Edited by Schmudde
  • Like 1

Yeah, if it happens later in the summer (late July or August), I'll definitely take the train down from NYC!

@Travis - Amtrak will take you straight from Burlington to Baltimore on the Vermonter line for $90 one way. It's a 12 hour train ride, but if you bring your Lynx, it shouldn't a problem filling the time. :-D

ü

Thats exactly the route I had in mind!! Love traveling by train and it will a good excuse to put in some serious time on the Lynx!

Now I really do need to get one of those foam lined Jaguar travel cases...

Thats exactly the route I had in mind!! Love traveling by train and it will a good excuse to put in some serious time on the Lynx!

Now I really do need to get one of those foam lined Jaguar travel cases...

Amazing. I really hope this happens toward the end of summer. I'll be in Berlin April-June, so I obviously couldn't attend in that window.

This would be the first Jag-Fest I've been to since the first Jag-Fest in the Chicago suburbs many years ago.

RE: Cases

I have one of those cases. They're awesome. Perfect w/ the Jaguar CD. I actually found them in Peoria, IL at a store called UFS - basically a place that bids on unclaimed freight and the resells whatever it gets. They got a huge stack of those and sold them for $1-$3 each. I can't remember the exact price.

I would love to go but I gotta ask, do college age people ever show up for this? I don't want to be the only young guy there lol.

I'm in my early thirties and people say I look like I'm in my early twenties. So there should be at least two of us there. ;) (that is, if I can make it; some other hobbies take priority now, so my attendance will depend on if something else is happening the same weekend.)

Edited by Austin