IGNORED

looking for Atari version of this game...

Atari-Collector

I was wondering is anybody knows of a Atari (2600 or 800) version of "Scribble Shooter" that is found on PlayStation Home?

For those not familiar with PS Home, it's a 3D VR world, and it will soon be closing, Scribble Shooter as far as I know, only exists in there, so I was wondering if there's a similar game around? River Raid is the only thing that comes to mind, and it's not really that close, but I know there's people out there that know far more games them me.

It you're simply looking for a vertical shoot'em up, then there's a plenty of those for the platforms.

Just search for Atari SHMUP and you're good.

If you want to find a game that looks like doodled, then tough luck - the resolution of both VCS and Atari 8 bit computers is too low to simulate the fine detail, so it's not really possible to make the sprites look like scribbled.

You might find games like this for 16 bit stuff, but you'd be better off just checking out modern mobile and PC/consoles indie games. The doodle look is quite popular there.