Hey folks,

I picked up a PAL Spider Maze 2600 game. Looking closely at the label, it looks like its double labelled (like most of these in PAL land) but even the Spider Monster games are very rare and can fetch $100+

The cart works perfectly and is in excellent condition, what looks like label spotting is actually in the original print but is magnified by the double labeling. The label has age to it and is not a new reproduction.

Anything rare 7+ considered and nice boxes are always welcome but I have most R5 games CIB so looking for something more unusual. and loose carts are fine.

I have traded before on AA and do collect so know a little bit about rarity before i'm offered standard CIB games worth $20 ; )

I value my game at $125 and reproductions are being sold on eBay for $100 :-o which are clearly only ltd to the amount made and any given time.

This one looks to be also double labelled if you look closely. (sorry if the seller is reading this)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/atari-2600-spider-maze-game-k-tel-ktel-t-handle-ultra-rare-/251829912622?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aa23b842e

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/atari-2600-game-SPIDER-MONSTER-K-TEL-ULTRA-RARE-/251831139876?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aa24e3e24

Spider Monster label is likely to be underneath on mine (same game)

In my view Spider Monster has less value than a PAL K-TEL Spider Maze *there are original PAL Spider Maze carts.

The K-Tel NTSC Spider Maze games actually still have "FunVision" written in the games code (displayed bottom left during play). FunVision must have made Spider Maze for early K-Tel distribution along with Vulture Attack and then made PAL versions changing the games titles. Vulture Attack = Space Monster in PAL land.

This double label business happened in the late 80s/90s to my knowledge. I picked up one about 15 years ago that was already very old and had a worn label.

Open to offers but a trade would be nice.

post-29974-0-62185400-1424009910_thumb.jpg

post-29974-0-91276100-1424009963_thumb.jpg

Edited by thechallengeofnexar