IGNORED

Intellivision Wall sets - $20 shipped

Crazy Climber

Hello :)

I had a few requests for a full running man logo but was waiting until I had something special to make them out of (not to mention I am waaaay behind on many projects, apologies to rev and dz, I have not forgotten, been a busy year ;) )

This is a crazy material called Orange Sunburst. We pretty much never get it because the company that contracts us to cut it usually takes all the left over with them (they are very protective of the custom colors used) This time I am able to purchase a bunch of scrap pieces and can make stuff out of it, as long as I do it right away (my boss says I hoard too much of this stuff, and well, he is right, lol) It is cool because it changes color in direct light and has a very prominent metallic flake tone to it. The color changes from a deep metallic orange to a deep metallic bronze with yellows/reds/etc :) Hard to photograph but looks sweeeeeet in person. Definitely the coolest material we have ever had here.

Don't let the low price fool you, this is high quality, CNC machined aluminum composite that would easily cost my asking price in materials and shipping alone. It is also weather treated and can be hung outdoors with out any worry of damage from sun/cold/etc (I am highly debating attaching this set to the trunk or hood of my car!) In closing as many know this isn't a big money making operation or anything, I just have fun doing stuff like this and whenever I make something for myself I always offer it to others :)

Oh, I don't quite remember the exact size but you will need about 2 feet of wall space for the set to fit. Just let me know if interested. Thanks!

post-9102-0-70011700-1424201273_thumb.jpgpost-9102-0-52933700-1424201287_thumb.jpg

post-9102-0-47293900-1424201305_thumb.jpg

post-9102-0-69363800-1424201317_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Hi Brian,

So to be clear that set is attached to a board or something already prepped to hang on a wall, or is assembly and application required?

Obviously it looks great either way, just wondering if it is ready to hang on a wall when received. Thank you, Dale

Edited by wolfy62

Awesome! I will get to work, I'll send PM's out tomorrow to everyone interested :)

I may be in....

Thx

Shipping to Canada will run an extra $5 if you do decide you want a set :)

Hi Brian,

So to be clear that set is attached to a board or something already prepped to hang on a wall, or is assembly and application required?

Obviously it looks great either way, just wondering if it is ready to hang on a wall when received. Thank you, Dale

Ah, great question, I forgot to mention that. They are stand alone CNC cut aluminum pieces, six of them total. While yes they are meant to be hung on a wall, they do not have an attached back board. They can easily be put on one if you prefer that look (My set is mounted to an aluminum piece I am going to hang from the ceiling, mainly just due to lack of wall space, you don't want to know how much of this stuff I have in my house, lol) but they look great, I would say even better without a back board on a wall since they blend in to the surroundings a little better that way. I also can't really sell them mounted like that since they would just be too big. Shipping a piece that large would run $30+ so the sets would run $50-$60 (I always try to make everything very affordable to keep it fun and basically sell everything at or very near cost) If anyone prefers one that way though I "can" do it, will just be kind of pricey. You can mount them directly to the wall with 3M double stick mounting tape (my personal favorite) or I beleive it's walmart that sells little stick on picture hanging pieces for a few bucks that work pretty well. If you use the 3M mounting tape though let me warn you, it is very strong and can remove paint from the wall if you take it down so make sure you have them where you want them. My house is kind of crappy so I actually use a lot of this stuff to cover various cracks, chips and holes in my house walls, I find it easier and more fun then fixing the wall the correct way ;) ...but, if you have really nice walls I would suggest going with the less abrasive picture mounting stick tabs :)

Edited by Crazy Climber
  • Like 1

Great answer, and so true about the shipping cost if mounted.

That makes great sense to send them in pieces!

Yea that 3M tape is super strong so I will probably stick my sign outside off on a wall somewhere that my Wife wont hate it!

Thank you for the answer and making this as well as your other totally cool signs! ;-)

Awesome! I will get to work, I'll send PM's out tomorrow to everyone interested :)

Shipping to Canada will run an extra $5 if you do decide you want a set :)

Ah, great question, I forgot to mention that. They are stand alone CNC cut aluminum pieces, six of them total. While yes they are meant to be hung on a wall, they do not have an attached back board. They can easily be put on one if you prefer that look (My set is mounted to an aluminum piece I am going to hang from the ceiling, mainly just due to lack of wall space, you don't want to know how much of this stuff I have in my house, lol) but they look great, I would say even better without a back board on a wall since they blend in to the surroundings a little better that way. I also can't really sell them mounted like that since they would just be too big. Shipping a piece that large would run $30+ so the sets would run $50-$60 (I always try to make everything very affordable to keep it fun and basically sell everything at or very near cost) If anyone prefers one that way though I "can" do it, will just be kind of pricey. You can mount them directly to the wall with 3M double stick mounting tape (my personal favorite) or I beleive it's walmart that sells little stick on picture hanging pieces for a few bucks that work pretty well. If you use the 3M mounting tape though let me warn you, it is very strong and can remove paint from the wall if you take it down so make sure you have them where you want them. My house is kind of crappy so I actually use a lot of this stuff to cover various cracks, chips and holes in my house walls, I find it easier and more fun then fixing the wall the correct way ;) ...but, if you have really nice walls I would suggest going with the less abrasive picture mounting stick tabs :)

Perfect , thanks PM sent!!!!! :)

Okay, everything is cut and ready to go. Just have to give them a once over to make sure there are no scratches/etc and clean them up a bit :) Was able to make about 17 sets with what I had available which should leave a couple extras in case anyone missed out wants one down the road (I will be unable to make anymore of these due to the obscure color) I believe I sent a PM to every interested person but if I missed you I apologize, just let me know. Thanks again everyone! Great response to these, I am glad so many people like them :)

• Like 3