IGNORED

FS: Atari 2600 VCS 4K cartridge PCBs Printed Circuit Boards

timdu

Up for sale today we have a surplus of 4K Atari cartridge PCBs ( Printed Circuit Boards) that can be used to either replace a faulty board / chip or to create your own cartridge, or perhaps you want to make yourself a custom keychain tag with these PCBs. These are being sold cleaned & tested, but the actual game(s) you receive are at random (so please don't ask for specific titles). We currently have over 450 in stock!

post-291-0-51907100-1424286585_thumb.jpg

Price:

50 for $10

or

100 for $15

PLUS shipping and handling: $10 $20 for U.S. , $40 for anywhere else in the world

thank you

Tim

Edited by timdu

I need to get a medium size flat rate box and see if 100 PCBs will fit in it.

I should be able to get to the post office on Thursday or Friday.

Thank you,

Tim

Sorry about the hi-jack, a medium one will hold 44 full carts, or several hundred loose PCB's (depends on how clever you stack them). ;)

• 5 years later...

Mean Santa, one of the homebrew games that I sell, is an 8K game. Alien Greed 4 is a 16K game. I utilize the cartridge shell of existing older common Atari 2600 cartridges.

I open them up and discard the PCB and insert a new PCB. I have not thrown the old PCBs away.

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2020 at 4:07 PM, timdu said:

Mean Santa, one of the homebrew games that I sell, is an 8K game. Alien Greed 4 is a 16K game. I utilize the cartridge shell of existing older common Atari 2600 cartridges.

I open them up and discard the PCB and insert a new PCB. I have not thrown the old PCBs away.

Do you still have PCBs for sale?