IGNORED

Alice's Mom's Rescue

Orion_

I like the idea of putting a Skunk-tested ROM on the CD. That way, even someone like me who has a Skunkboard but _not_ a CD can still play the game and support the developer.

Does the name sounds any better in French? "Rescue de maman d'Alice"....

Not really....

Daniele > yes italian is available for Alice :)

ls650 & sh3 > I know the title is bad, but I wanted something short and that explain best the story of the game.. (even If I can't pronounce it correctly)

In french it would be "Le sauvetage de la mère d'Alice" which is ... a bit long, and not really a title as well :P

I know a lot of game are referring to Alice in wonderland already so I didn't wanted to take an existing title too ...

ah not easy to choose a game title :P

Edited by Orion_
  • Like 3

ls650 & sh3 > I know the title is bad, but I wanted something short and that explain best the story of the game.. (even If I can't pronounce it correctly)

In french it would be "Le sauvetage de la mère d'Alice" which is ... a bit long, and not really a title as well :P

I know a lot of game are referring to Alice in wonderland already so I didn't wanted to take an existing title too ...

:thumbsup: grazie! (thank you) :grin:

Thank You!! Very much looking forward to this! Thanks :)

Also Alice's moms rescue is a weird name please change it to "Milfquest" Thank you for your attention to these matters ;)

Actually, I think you could make this work:

MilfQuest on the Atari Jaguar 64-Tit Interactive Multimedia System :-D

:P

I know the title is bad, but I wanted something short and that explain best the story of the game.. (even If I can't pronounce it correctly)

If you are wanting to stick with the same theme, I think I would just call it "Mom Rescue".

That also makes it easier for potential sequels: Mom Rescue 2 - The Search for Alice's Mom, or something along those lines.

Did you tried something like Save private Mom'yan :D

Edited by Felyx
  • Like 1

Hello orion.I very much look forward to this. Please could you use lots of packaging as with the last game the dvd case arrived cracked and you didn't respond To two PMs About it. I decided to not pursue it what with it being just a dvd case.

Many thanks.

Sweet but kind remark: white text on light blue background can be difficult to read: you'd better chose a darker text color to add some contrast or noone will never read :/

Below is the rendering with a darker colors

kcEy.jpg

Otherwise that's a great idea to add the Skunkboard file on the CD: Bravo!

Edited by Felyx
  • Like 1

Another possibility is to leave the cover as it is (light blue) and change the small text on the back to black. The main font on the front has a drop-shadow already, so that 'should' be fine. However, it all comes down to print tests. The one danger of darkening things is that there's a threshold at which the printer will start printing everything too dark. This can be tricky.

Again, it comes down to what it looks like when you do the CMYK print tests.

On a totally different note, what's the story on the bunny? Is s/he a helper character?

P.S. I really like the look of the game.