IGNORED

Alice's Mom's Rescue

Orion_

Felyx > The cover colors is correct in CMYK, but when I save a JPEG file as a preview, the CMYK -> RGB convertion screw up the colors :/

So no USA English? Guess I will have to learn British English. :-D

I’m chuffed to bits that you took the time to release stuff for the old Jaguar. :thumbsup:

Ahah :D I guess the English flag is most used for English language selection, but I didn't use any particular english expression ;)

Edited by Orion_
  • Like 2

Counting the days!!

Only thing I would add would be to change the color of the spine of the dvd case to black/Red.

Most of my Jag CD games except Frog Feast, Elansar and Robinsons Requiem look fantastic next to the standard jag boxes as they are all black/red as well and it just looks cleaner and more "Jaguar" to me. Maybe it's just me lol =) You did a great job on the Philia dvd colors!

Cannot thank you enough! I look forward to purchasing and enjoying your efforts!

-Brett

Edited by JaguarBrett
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Saw the video! KYEEEEEWT! It seems like it would go well along side Fushigi no Yume no Alice and supports a lot of the Wonderland themes. Mushroom size changing, some of the characters and backgrounds. I really like the look of this game! I may get the DC version, as I don't have a Jag CD yet, but it seems well worth it!

Just curious, is there some reason why a cart isn't feasible even if it cost more? I don't own a Jag but I got a HuCard-only TG-16 and a Genesis without the CD addon. If I did ever get a Jag, it would probably just be the base model. Most mid-90s consoles that supported both carts and CDs seem lacking in the homebrew depatment for cart-only consoles.