IGNORED

FS/FT Glacier Patrol NTSC Cart

WienerWuerstel

Hey Yo,

wanted to see if anyone would be interested in buying this game. I rather sell it here before I have to put it up for auction on that site that starts with an e ;).

Would also trade this in for some 2600 games, CIB if possible. Can give you a rough list of games if you are interested in trading.

I'm probably not going to leave this here for long, based on the (lack of) interest

I didn't realize less than 24 hours was long enough to even gauge interest

with a post consisting of no price or picture of the item for sale from a user

with no feedback and less than 2 weeks of membership on the forum. :?

• Like 2

I thought that a game this rare would generate more feedback, but maybe I was just naive.

I didn't name a price because I wanted to get a few offers first, and the game goes to the one with the best offer.

Didn't post a picture because most here probably know how a Glacier Patrol Cart looks like. Will post one if someone needs it.

And there are a lot of threads here on the marketplace that have no picture at all.

PS: Is it my fault that I don't have 10k+ Post or didn't been here for a couple years? I'm a lurker and rarely use/post on forums, but that should not be a reason to trust me more or less IMHO.

I didn't realize less than 24 hours was long enough to even gauge interest

with a post consisting of no price or picture of the item for sale from a user

with no feedback and less than 2 weeks of membership on the forum. :?

QTF. The first item for sale of a brand new person is a high ticket, rare item, with no picture and no price? You may be the most honest person in the world, but the way you are going about this is the exact way scammers go about it.

• Like 1

PS: Don't assume that every new member is a scammer ;).

Nor would we trust one like we would a veteran member that's done trades here before without reassurances. Kinda ballsy to not expect a little skepticism with no references, no pic, and a pretty hurried attitude about not getting offers after a day. Just sayin'.

• Like 1