IGNORED

Frogger II:Threedeep

schuwalker

Let's discuss this game...

I, for one, love this game! Unfortunately, it seems like I'm in the minority on this reading reviews and watching Youtube reviews.

I see one of the big gripes on the the gameplay is where to go on certain screens. I kinda see that issue sans the instructions. Other than that though???

I definitely think it's a worthy sequel and let's face it; there has been some really awful followups to the originals!

I have the Colecoversion (loose cart): played this one the most; 2600 (loose cart). How were the others versions?

I really like the Atari 800 version (the 5200 version is the same but...the controller). The graphics are the best on that system (I play the cart on an XEGS). It does seem underrated. Considering the fact that it is a console exclusive to an iconic arcade game, I think it's worth owning.

I've only played this on the Commodore 64, but I thought it was a good game. Back in the day where cracked C64 game sharing was the norm, I used to have a copy of this and a few other games on the same disk. If I made a copy of the disk for somebody, it was never because of Frogger II. Most of the time the people wouldn't even try the game more than once which was too bad. Then again, 1984 was a premium time for new games. It's hard to get excited for the sequel of a game which expands slightly on a game which all gamers already own in format or another and which has been played to death.