IGNORED

Sega Dreamcast w/ 6 games, 2 controllers

iswitt

Hey fellow AA'ers. Instead of listing this on eBay for the masses, I thought I'd try here first to make sure it finds a good home.

Up for sale is a used Sega Dreamcast that comes with two controllers, one VMU, six games and a sealed Web Browser 2.0 disc. (I have no idea if the browser thing is good anymore, but it's an interesting, if worthless, item.) The games are:

- Starlancer

- Soul Calibur

- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver

- Blue Stinger

- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six

- Fighting Force 2

All games have their original cases and inserts except for Soul Calibur which is missing the rear art insert (and I'm thinking it originally had a plain case, not the orange one I have).

All items have been tested and are in working order.

You can see photos here.

You can see my user feedback thread here. In the past I have sold a 3DO, a GameGear and a Master System to AA users and I prefer consoles going to gamers who care rather than some random eBay user.

What say you to $70.00 + shipping? I figure with what you'd pay for each game individually plus the console it would come up to about that amount, but obviously this number is negotiable. Shipping will be calculated based on weight and distance and will go through USPS using your choice of services. I'm guessing the shipping will be around $15-$20 using regular shipping methods. The console will ship from northern Kentucky.

Payments will be accepted via Paypal. I used to hate them, but I've caved and I use them now.

Edited by iswitt