IGNORED

Show Off Your Buttons!

JasonlikesINTV

I recently received a cool button variant, the French Lock n Chase Competition button, and it got me thinking...it's time for some collection pics!

Both button variants:

Lock N Chase Competition Buttons

Buttons Buttons Buttons!

Intellivision Buttons

Do you have some interesting buttons? Rare buttons? An unhealthy quantity of buttons? Let's see 'em!!!

• Like 3

I recently received a cool button variant, the French Lock n Chase Competition button, and it got me thinking...it's time for some collection pics!

Both button variants:

Buttons Buttons Buttons!

Do you have some interesting buttons? Rare buttons? An unhealthy quantity of buttons? Let's see 'em!!!

Hey! Is it really a button if it is square, has no pin, and is magnetic??? Cheater! :P

I see one on Ebay right now if anyone is looking...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OLD-CELLULOID-DR-PEPPER-LOCK-N-CHASE-COMPETITION-INTELLIVISION-BUTTON-EXCEL-/161360026669?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2591ce9c2d

No idea if this is a good price or not? I'm not really a button guy :)

A little pricey. I only paid around $12-15 for my English one. I paid $23 for the French one, but it's pretty rare.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are my buttons and patches. I don't know why but some of the white ones are starting to get spots on them. And not just the ones i got from Rev but even that small Burgertime one at the top i got off Ebay. Really weird.

P1210843.JPG

Dude, do me a favor. Cut open one of brotherhood buttons and inspect the metal under paper. Maybe rust?

Dude, do me a favor. Cut open one of brotherhood buttons and inspect the metal under paper. Maybe rust?

Yuck. Rusted bad. Not sure why. There is no moisture in here. Maybe just cheap metal. Half of the buttons were sitting on shelves and the other half were inside one of the Rubbermaid file cabinets.

post-25251-0-42663200-1426567169_thumb.jpg

Edited by IntellivisionDude