IGNORED

4-Tris on eBay

scobb

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately I do not know him, I joined the scene after his presence. Of course I know about some of his works (overlay set) but I do not know anything about his connections to 4-Tris and so on.

Right. So he's probably most famous for his overlay sets. of which i will be selling one of those too.

He had intellivision.org for a while and it was one of the few intellivision collector sites out there that I remember. It's no longer around obviously. He was very receptive in my early collecting days and offered to sell me League of light and robot rubble which were my first big games in my collection.

Right. So he's probably most famous for his overlay sets. of which i will be selling one of those too.

He had intellivision.org for a while and it was one of the few intellivision collector sites out there that I remember. It's no longer around obviously. He was very receptive in my early collecting days and offered to sell me League of light and robot rubble which were my first big games in my collection.

Out of curiosity, what was the initial price for RR & LOL? This was before my time. Also, what number is your overlay set (if numbered)?

From an old email :

"

Rules:
We are limiting purchases to only 1 set for each individual that we contact. We are doing this because we only have 100 of each game, & our list of customers is over 400 strong. (We only picked our TOP 100 customers!)
These two games will be offered to you for the next two weeks. As long as payment has been sent through paypal within that time frame, you will get the two games. After 1 week, we will issue a reminder for the two games. If after two weeks, we have not heard from you, we will move on to someone on our back-up list of customers.
Cost of the set is set at $130 for the 2 games plus shipping ($8 in the U.S., $10 to Canada, & $16 to anywhere else in the world). The cost of these two games are a little higher than we normally charge. This is due to a different size box, manual, etc. Our future games being released later this year will be at normal prices."
  • Like 1

From an old email :

"

Rules:

We are limiting purchases to only 1 set for each individual that we contact. We are doing this because we only have 100 of each game, & our list of customers is over 400 strong. (We only picked our TOP 100 customers!)

These two games will be offered to you for the next two weeks. As long as payment has been sent through paypal within that time frame, you will get the two games. After 1 week, we will issue a reminder for the two games. If after two weeks, we have not heard from you, we will move on to someone on our back-up list of customers.

Cost of the set is set at $130 for the 2 games plus shipping ($8 in the U.S., $10 to Canada, & $16 to anywhere else in the world). The cost of these two games are a little higher than we normally charge. This is due to a different size box, manual, etc. Our future games being released later this year will be at normal prices."

Wow, thanks for sharing! I always wondered how it went down.

Ooh, one more question. Approx when was this?

Edited by JasonlikesINTV