IGNORED

Wolfenstein-the Old Blood

Amazing trailer! The atmosphere and music that Machinegames created for The New Order was amazing and this looks more of the same. The New Order was a great game and a nice change of pace from the typical modern FPS.

Totally agree...loved the atmosphere and just the overall gameplay. I'm totally in for this.

Looooved me that new Wolfenstein.
Much like the rest of you, I enjoyed the gameplay along with the game's look and feel.
I will say though... The "old school" part was hard as crap to beat. I had to retry it several times before I finally got it.

Regardless, that trailer pretty much has me sold on the standalone version. I hope they sell a disc for it rather than having to download it. (I'd still get it regardless though.)

• 1 month later...

Haha, nice! I was wondering if anyone here would get that reference. Will definitely be picking up this expansion as the last game was a very entertaining shooter. I beat it on the PS3 but just recently re-purchased it for the PS4 after finding it on clearance at Target for about $11. The graphics are much improved on the PS4 version I've noticed.

Almost got that red Wolfenstein background.....

tuudls.jpg

I just finished The New Order and loved it. Hands down my favorite Wolfenstein. I do miss the tombs and crypt enemies from Return to Castle Wolfenstein, so I hope they will incorporate those. Regardless, this looks like a day one purchase for me.

Edited by xenomorpher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm playing the Xbox One version. I wanted to play the prior game, but wanted to get it at a good deal. This new iteration for $20 was too good to pass up. Unfortunately, I must suck, because I'm getting my ass handed to me in the very first firefight. Crazy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got it for $17 on preorder when the gold sale week was on. This game is just as awesome so far (only on chapter 3) as New Order was. I do believe there will be an NA physical release also from what I read online but I wasn't waiting for this game with the first one being so good. I figured if Old Blood was half as good as New Order I got my moneys worth and so far so good! :)

• 1 month later...