IGNORED

The Comedy of Tomorrow's Heroes' Intellivision Rarity Guide

soporj

http://tomheroes.com/Video%20Games%20FS/video%20games/intellivision/intellrarity.htm

I can't imagine it has been updated in years, so it's pretty funny to look at in 2015.

The highlight has to be Spiker with an approximate value of $18 loose/$35 boxed.

I want 10, I'll gift 8 to my friends, and keep 2 for myself :grin:

Is Turbo that rare? Listed at $75.00 cib.

Yes. Turbo is a top 10 rare game I believe after following the system for over 30 years.

I wish I could upgrade mine into a better CIB copy but it would probably cost me $150. or probably more.

Edited by wolfy62

I remember back sometime late 1996/early '97 I bought a handful of sealed games for like $40 from someone online (before people were selling much on ebay)

That site reminds me of the list I bought from back then... unfortunately the titles were all common/uncommon, probably overstock from K-B Toys :), I don't recall if they had any rares, but back then I didn't know what the rare titles were. Was just excited I was able to buy some games that I wanted when I was a kid...