IGNORED

FS: Empty Neo-Geo Cabinet - Free

Destinaxe

Hey Guys,

I've got an old Neo Geo cabinet that I used to create a multicade machine that I am looking to get rid of. I have removed the interior electronics, but the buttons (which I replaced) are still on the panel. I honestly am willing to give it away to the first person who wants to come pick it up.

I am located in the Boston MA area.

The cabinet was on Hack-A-Day a while back after I finished it, there are some pics here and I can post more if folks are interested.

http://hackaday.com/2014/04/14/neo-geo-arcade-gets-second-life-with-a-raspberry-pi/

Tl;dr - Free Neo Geo cabinet with some external wear that has been gutted - perfect for multicade project.

Cheers

Edited by Destinaxe

Boston? Why couldn't you offer this back in the first week of October? I was through Boston (and few nearby cities) on the way to Cape Cod. At present I don't have any reason to drive out of Michigan and it won't be cheap just driving to pick it up. (gas, food, motel if needed, Canada custom if they stop me even if I am only short-cutting through Canada to reach Micigan)

Boston? Why couldn't you offer this back in the first week of October? I was through Boston (and few nearby cities) on the way to Cape Cod. At present I don't have any reason to drive out of Michigan and it won't be cheap just driving to pick it up. (gas, food, motel if needed, Canada custom if they stop me even if I am only short-cutting through Canada to reach Micigan)

Sorry man :/ recently moved here, thought I'd need it with me, turns out I don't use it as much.

Let me know if you are ever passing through again and are still interested!

Cheers

Wow, what a great deal. I live right near boston too. Unfortunately, though I'd love to have a working neo geo cabinet, I wouldnt know the first thing about getting new electronics.

Could be a good opportunity to learn :)

I'm sure that you could get help on people from here (myself included) on how to build a multicade!