IGNORED

Help me complete my collection of boxed 2600 games from "Back in the Day"

williamc

I am trying to get boxed copies of all the 2600 games I played "Back in the Day", including all my games, the games I borrowed from friends, played at my cousin's house, etc. I have most of them now but am still looking for a few:

Canyon Bomber (Atari)
Keystone Kapers
Kool-Aid Man
Omega Race
Squeeze Box (also need manual)

Note: I already have carts for all of these and manuals for most, but I realize it's not too likely anybody will have loose boxes for sale so I'll take CIB or CB copies too. Of course if you happen to have just the box, so much the better. The boxes don't have to be mint, but I'd like them to be in good condition (no significant tears or crushing, etc.).

I know I could find these on eBay eventually but I thought I'd try here as well. Willing to buy or trade items from my trade list.

Other wanted items can be found on my Want List. Thanks!

*EDIT* Removed the games that I acquired since first posting this.

Edited by williamc

I am trying to get boxed copies of all the 2600 games I played "Back in the Day", including all my games, the games I borrowed from friends, played at my cousin's house, etc. I have most of them now but am still looking for a few:

Breakout (Atari)

Canyon Bomber (Atari)

Chopper Command

Freeway

Keystone Kapers

Kool-Aid Man

Mouse Trap (Coleco)

Omega Race

RealSports Football (also need manual)

Squeeze Box (also need manual)

Star Trek (also need manual)

Superman (Atari)

Warlords (Atari)

Note: I already have carts for all of these and manuals for most, but I realize it's not too likely anybody will have loose boxes for sale so I'll take CIB or CB copies too. Of course if you happen to have just the box, so much the better. The boxes don't have to be mint, but I'd like them to be in good condition (no significant tears or crushing, etc.).

I know I could find these on eBay eventually but I thought I'd try here as well. Willing to buy or trade items from my trade list.

Other wanted items can be found on my Want List. Thanks!

I have got freeway and chopper command complete in pretty good condition. Also Real Sports football in good condition although the top flap is a little shaky from where it was opened. Also have a nice Breakout box-only.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...