IGNORED

Play Jaguar games on this new gaming tablet...

TXG/MNX

I think it works like this. It's actually streaming from a PC running the emulator.

Yes one can stream just about anything from PC to an android device, that does not count in my opinion because this means you still need a PC to run the emulation. It is a means to an end but the AD and example still come off misleading in as most everything else can run in emulation natively and the casual gamer or less knowledgeable will buy that device thinking they can play it directly. Don't get me wrong I love my JXD s7800b (and even my s7100b) but people should be away exactly what the capabilities are before buying.

• Like 3

JXD is making Android gaming tablets for years. This one is based on the RockChip 3188. Willgoo is a well know dealer of the JXD tablets and has a few videos on their site demonstrating emulation on the tablet.

The JXD tablets are being discussed on the Dingoonity forum. I don't know about this model but usually the analog numbs are not analog but digital. Also don't expect firmware updates. Those Chinese brands rather create new models than updating Android for their existing models.

Robert

• Like 3