IGNORED

Alpine Games final run

Duranik

What happened about the bonus cart? It was only mentioned in one of the update emails. Would have liked to have had this too, but really I'm just happy I managed to snag a boxed copy after missing out last time.

As far as I know both the game and bonus cart were more or less always available for years as long as you contacted them directly through the e-mail address on their web page.

I guess many people just didn´t know, so they ordered it now and of course it is always nice to have now a box that looks close to original Lynx boxes. :thumbsup:

I paid for the new bonus cart but I haven't seen a picture of the new design at all.

I registered interest in the bonus cart when that was requested, but I only got billed for the main game. I asked about the bonus cart, and was told there weren't enough made... so you're maybe one of the lucky ones!

I registered interest in the bonus cart when that was requested, but I only got billed for the main game. I asked about the bonus cart, and was told there weren't enough made... so you're maybe one of the lucky ones!

Same answer I got!

Someone is selling an overpriced card at eBay:

http://www.ebay.es/itm/ATARI-LYNX-GAME-CARTRIDGE-ALPINE-GAMES-NEU-NEW-/351414410138?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item51d1ee5b9a

99,99 €!

These things really piss me off. :mad:

Unless I am mistaken though.... that seller is videogamer.org. They have copies of the game for sale at €89.99 too (must be the new one, as previously it was out of stock). So I'm guessing they got a batch of copies to sell? Rather than them just selling on their one copy for profit I mean.

Edited by Trew

The bonus cart amount was very limited from the begining, at one point we had the plan to let

people optionally add it to the order but this would have delayed everything by at least 3 monhts as

we would have to collect the orders to get a higher amount together. This price of 39 Euro only was

possible because some retailers took a couple of those games.

We couldn't offer them a big discount because the whole package wasn't very cheap to produce.

It uses a custom made injection molded plastic cover. Thats not exactly cheap to do in this

low quantities.

We are looking into the possibility of getting some more of those bonus carts, again this will

most likely be a very low amount, if we can confirm this we write a mail to all AG preorder people.

Edited by Duranik
  • Like 3

Got mine today and will show it on my channel in more detail at some point, when there will be a time slot for Lynx homebrews.

I also got the Bonuscard, but I ordered quite early and asked for that before it was even communicated there will be even a bonus card.

post-26204-0-56269100-1433184240_thumb.jpgpost-26204-0-13410700-1433184248_thumb.jpgpost-26204-0-24402400-1433184254_thumb.jpg

Edited by vectrexroli
  • Like 3

My Goodness! Are those not some of the sexiest Lynx carts you've ever seen or what?! So glad I got them both incoming!

Can't wait... :D

Got mine today and will show it on my channel in more detail at some point, when there will be a time slot for Lynx homebrews.

I also got the Bonuscard, but I ordered quite early and asked for that before it was even communicated there will be even a bonus card.

attachicon.gifDSCN1335.jpgattachicon.gifDSCN1336.jpgattachicon.gifDSCN1337.jpg

• Like 2