IGNORED

Wanted Artfaire Atari Posters

MrAtariGuy

I've recently discovered these posters were a thing when I bought six of them on eBay and did research to discover there are a total of 10 of them, meaning I now really want the last four. I'm looking to buy the ones for Warlords, Centipede, Missile Command, and Star Raiders. I'd like them to to be in like new condition, preferred if tags still attached.

Heres photos of the ones I have already and how I'm framing them-

post-41853-0-17589000-1426022107_thumb.jpg

post-41853-0-12345800-1426022110_thumb.jpg

post-41853-0-20763700-1426022115_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

those are cool .....

might have some luck with contributers of http://atariage.com/forums/topic/220583-art-of-atari-book-in-progress-and-need-help/

and or beable to help supply content to the book if haven't already been obtained

all the best of luck & a "bump" anyways ;)

EDIT mebbe here

http://www.atari2600.com/ccp7/ecom-catshow/Atari-Game-System-Memorabilia.html

Edited by chas10e

they are just cool .... imma start hunting them after you complete your set ;)

on the cheap though | :) .... I wonder if framed with Plexiglas on both sides might be better :ponder:

I'm on the cheap to, I spent like $36 on those 6 without the frames. :cool:

Plexiglas on both sides sounds pretty cool though actually. I just wouldn't have anywhere they could be displayed as such.

• Like 1

I'm on the cheap to, I spent like $36 on those 6 without the frames. :cool:

Plexiglas on both sides sounds pretty cool though actually. I just wouldn't have anywhere they could be displayed as such.

Please you can but those hooks that screw into the ceiling anywhere. Just drill a hole in the Plexiglas pieces and hang from the ceiling in your living room. It will make a nice discussion piece for MrsAtariGirl.

Now for a real idea simply cut out a spot in a dividing wall and place in center. In one room you will see side 1 and in other room you will see side 2.

I have the set of 10 in very good condition only very minor edge nicks and such. They are each in 24 1/4 x 18 3/4 Inch Clear top loaders
Pictures available. 175.00 plus shipping for the set, includes top loaders which were purchased new and keep in there soft sleeves so they
are all still clear as new.

PM If interested

BTW Just checked ebay and best price I could find for TEN 24 x 18 top loaders with shipping is 45.00

• 5 years later...