IGNORED

The Jag Bar

btbfilms76

I'm a fan of all these episodes so far, but I truly am jealous of your flamingo-lined Jag bar. Sitting on the edge of my bed sipping whiskey and coke suddenly doesn't cut it. What's your drink of choice when score-busting in the Jar bar?

Anyhoo great work and I'm always waiting for the next installment.

Thanks for watching, Ive been having a blast revisiting my old collection.

Looks like youtube blocked the video in the usa... I remember I uploaded a vid grid vid or 2 in the past and had copyright problems, cus of all those famous songs etc.. I managed to watch your vid before it got blocked though and it was entertaining.

Looks like youtube blocked the video in the usa... I remember I uploaded a vid grid vid or 2 in the past and had copyright problems, cus of all those famous songs etc.. I managed to watch your vid before it got blocked though and it was entertaining.

Dang! Well I need to rethink this one. I had a feeling this might happen but it was worth a shot.

I've really appreciated these videos so far. I also appreciate that you used MIDI versions of the music as a workaround to YouTube filters. Bravo!

Yeah I was working all day trying to figure it out but I got some great ideas over at Atari Jaguar Fans on Facebook today. Thanks for watching, it means a lot.

• Like 1

Vid Grid along with the super cool VLM music player gives you the early/mid/late 90's so called multimedia experience. The JagCD:s VLM is so much more satisfying than the one I had in my Amiga CD32 for instance. Another detail of Atari pushing their hardware beyond the standard of its time.

• Like 1

Vid Grid along with the super cool VLM music player gives you the early/mid/late 90's so called multimedia experience. The JagCD:s VLM is so much more satisfying than the one I had in my Amiga CD32 for instance. Another detail of Atari pushing their hardware beyond the standard of its time.

I'd be curious what the other details are of Atari pushing their hardware beyond the standard of its time. The 3 button controller when 6 button had become the standard, then releasing a 6 button controller when the system was already dead? The cartridge format when CDs were the future, only to release a CD add-on when the system was already dead? Cutting edge stuff, that.

• Like 3

I'd be curious what the other details are of Atari pushing their hardware beyond the standard of its time. The 3 button controller when 6 button had become the standard, then releasing a 6 button controller when the system was already dead? The cartridge format when CDs were the future, only to release a CD add-on when the system was already dead? Cutting edge stuff, that.

lol :rolling:

Truth be told, outside of the few Jag CD games that were easily beaten, the Jag CD did serve quite well for a CD player while feeding my TV with awesome visual effects to what was very quite cheap and obtainable second-hand CDs at the time, no thanks to junkies pawning their once $15 discs in for pennies only for me to turn around and purchase them for $1 or $2 - for me, it was pre-mp3/Pandora music listening heaven. If only they would have made some games for the machine though... ;-)

Having this system hooked up to my stereo and tv back in the day was amazing! I had a tg-16 CD then sold it for a Duo, a Sega CD, and neither of those systems did anything like the VLM, it was truly a one of a kind thing. It was great to boot it up again and playground with it. Ive hot a handful of CD games to review so stay tuned.

• Like 1

The best episode, you wrestling with you're prime time score. (Good luck with that!) Also, the rotary is a fun feature, nice you still buy things for the system, maybe a revival.
If you're in the mood don't hesitate making more solo videos trying to beat your record at games. It could flesh out the series and seasons :)

• Like 1