IGNORED

The Jag Bar

btbfilms76

Heh I ran Xonotic servers for a few years till about 6 months ago and I had a shotgun only server. I used the NBA Jam Annoucer audio on the server for frag sprees and other actions. Was quite hilarious.

Classic! We played about 4 games back to back and this game holds up big time. What a great game, and the sound is fantastic.

• Like 1

I fed this game tons of quarters in high school and still have an original arcade board that I kept from when I had a cab. The Jag version is a great home port. This is one game that never translated well into 3D upon later releases.

• Like 1

(sorry for stalking all your videos, guess i'm a fan, and they get kinda pesky) this game is one of the main reasons i got into jaguar! it's such a fun game, played it on amiga and when i discovered it on console/jaguar along with the fact that i had overlooked this cartridge console, it was a must have. i got iron solder 1 and this game first out!

the framrate gets hard on your eyes from time to time; the trick, watch the ball (not the field) and it'll get better

(sorry for stalking all your videos, guess i'm a fan, and they get kinda pesky) this game is one of the main reasons i got into jaguar! it's such a fun game, played it on amiga and when i discovered it on console/jaguar along with the fact that i had overlooked this cartridge console, it was a must have. i got iron solder 1 and this game first out!

the framrate gets hard on your eyes from time to time; the trick, watch the ball (not the field) and it'll get better

No apologies - thanks for watching, Im having a blast putting them together. Such a fun game! Iron Soldier and Brutal, nice picks right off the bat, that would have made any neighbor with they had a Jaguar.

Great review. I'm glad someone finally sees the benefits to the Jaguar number pad in context of certain games.

/Schmüdde

The idea of having your weapon load out right before your eyes - Amazing! But by 1994 standards it was blowing everyones tits off! The Wiiu is the modern, high tech version of this old technology, Im replaying Doom 3 on PS3 now and the weapon cycling is driving me nuts - I need the pad.

The idea of having your weapon load out right before your eyes - Amazing! But by 1994 standards it was blowing everyones tits off! The Wiiu is the modern, high tech version of this old technology, Im replaying Doom 3 on PS3 now and the weapon cycling is driving me nuts - I need the pad.

I'm playing Doom 3 for the first time on PC and even with the keyboard it's driving me nuts getting where I want.

Next to the Jag Bar this guy is splendid:

I love his approach. In this video he says something about playing a good or a bad game, that it doesn't matter if you're only enjoying the experience of playing the game.

No matter what, I agree with that.

Yeah this guy is great! We need to do a combo show, I'd love to have a few drinks with this guy!

• Like 1