IGNORED

The Jag Bar

btbfilms76

• 2 weeks later...

BTB, on the spot where you kept dying in DL (bat came down and gets you), you said you were pressing 'down'. Even if you're pressing the fire button to swing your sword, looks like you get bit. There's another path up ahead... you try pressing 'up' to run toward that, then right? Might have to swing your sword after pressing up... I forget now.

• Like 1

Beautiful game, haven't seen this far into it before! Your initiated conversation was fun to listen to, and you rock at this game! Must say that watching two guys that are good at the game and like it that much, is so much more interesting than newbee tryouts, but I understand it's kind of hard to fins these few guys for a show of this kind. Thanks again.

BTB, on the spot where you kept dying in DL (bat came down and gets you), you said you were pressing 'down'. Even if you're pressing the fire button to swing your sword, looks like you get bit. There's another path up ahead... you try pressing 'up' to run toward that, then right? Might have to swing your sword after pressing up... I forget now.

Save2600 I wish it was the case, I go over it in my wrap up on the next episode but the disk had some bad pits in it. At last that's my excause, I have gone through this game every time I play, this was due some bad scratches and pits - so bummed. But I will make it up to you guys later, I have some stuff in the works that's gonna blow your minds. The Jag Bar will be interviewing the voice of Dexter and 3 animators from Ace and Lair. Stay tuned, good stuff on the way.
  • Like 2

Sounds like the Jag Bar is attracting some high-class clientele.

Loved to see you and your friend geek on some Don Bluth and Dragon's Lair. I could never get into the games, but I was always impressed with them visually.

The latter is actually high praise. Other FMV games (which this is essentially falls under) are highlighted by poor acting and/or bad animation. The fact that this trailblazing game came together so well is a testament to his genius and the talent of the team around him.

• 2 weeks later...

Ride into the Danger Zone! Blue Lightning on Jag CD and Lynx!!

Great video. How did you get a woman near a Jaguar for a prolonged period of time?

I actually enjoy Blue Lightning. I think it plays just fine. The Lynx one is a blast too but I think a little more dull at the end of the day.

Edited by travistouchdown
  • Like 1

Great video. How did you get a woman near a Jaguar for a prolonged period of time?

I actually enjoy Blue Lightning. I think it plays just fine. The Lynx one is a blast too but I think a little more dull at the end of the day.

You might be right about the Lynx version being a tad dull, however when it came out it was pretty amazing. Going from Gameboy to Lynx was a huge upgrade.

Got a chance to sit with Skip Jones - animator of Dragon's Lair and Space Ace. Enjoy this very special episode of Jag Bar as we hear from the horses mouth what it was like to work on this amazing arcade classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYzk3O0U0TQ

This was very cool. I love that these guys just walked out of Disney with Bluth to do their own thing.