IGNORED

The Jag Bar

btbfilms76

So I've been sitting on this story for a while but I think its now time to tell another part of the story... The Jag Bar was once involved with the Coleco Chameleon kickstarter.

Your vid is a small part of an ongoing learning curve for Mike having, I presume, never before released a console. Let's hope he can ultimately deliver what the fans have been waiting for. I feel Mike needs to address and feel the balance of interest against readiness. The same could be said for the red shells, announced too soon with no follow up. Let's all try and look for the positives in BTB's experience though.

Personally I'm still on the fence; we already have a jag shaped console that homebrewers are still developing for. But if it really can deliver a bigger experience than the homebrew jag scene then I may buy one.

• Like 2

It is indeed a big pile of spaghetti, to bad it didn't worked out though. I saw many you tube video's about this subject.

but we don't let this get us, on with the next Atari related post.

Loved your opinion about Chips Challenge in the Lynx Lounge, looking forward for the next Jag Bar episode :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Power Drive Rally!

New Jag Bar is a great way to start the weekend.

I've had the Jaguar since 1994. There are a few games that I've always wanted but never got. This is one of them.

I probably would have finally picked it up in 2015 but I got JHL '95, then Alice's Mom's Rescue, and finally Another World. Too many new releases. Just can't keep up!

• Like 1

New Jag Bar is a great way to start the weekend.

I've had the Jaguar since 1994. There are a few games that I've always wanted but never got. This is one of them.

I probably would have finally picked it up in 2015 but I got JHL '95, then Alice's Mom's Rescue, and finally Another World. Too many new releases. Just can't keep up!

Thanks, hope you have a great weekend!

I think when I go through the original Jaguar games I might have to start collecting all the new stuff coming out.

• 4 weeks later...

The exotic cat jaguar sure would melt into that room.

good to look back, onto and reflect on things

how come you look happy without ever smiling ? (I smile all the time but people feel sorry for me; what's the secret?)

and the big question: why Atari Jaguar?

Life is good Atlantis, Im having too much fun on the show. Ok so why Jaguar? Well it was right out of high school, and I had my first job. Still living at home and had money to spend. I bought all in with the Jaguar, I really believed that this legend of video games Atari was getting a second run on life. All the games you have seen me play are mine, I got them in the mid 90's and held on to them. I did the show because I felt like there wasn't a lot of information out there regarding the system - if there was, it was all tired trash talking. I wanted to do something different.

• Like 6

I found the jag bar on YouTube a few months back, and it really put a smile on my face.

The blue Lightning episisode is Epic with the Tom cruise look, a like and top gun theme, ha

Subbed obviously, and deleted pewdipie

Thanks so much, glad you are digging the show. Thanks for the sub, the BL episode was one of my favorite.

Life is good Atlantis, [...]. Well it was right out of high school, and I had my first job. Still living at home and had money to spend.

Yeah, I know life is good. Just wanted to squeeze some info out of yah! The exact same thing with me and N64, three years later i guess '96, if btb...76 tells the year of your birth and you picked it up late '93/early '94. Wow, did I pour money into N64! Didn't keep all games though, since I also traded games at the local game shops. Only once did I see the Jaguar in the box at an indie game shop, and was never close to buy one, but liked it... the same mystique back then as today.

Edited by Atlantis

New to the forums, but have been a Jaguar fan for a while, nice to find other Jag fans out there as well. Been enjoying the the Jag Bar pretty well over the last couple weeks. Nice refreshing take on the system.

Thanks so much, we got an episode coming out next week that will flip the show on its own head! Stay tuned to the Jag Bar, something wild is about to happen.

Came to say how much I enjoy the show, binge watched all of them the last few days. :D Decided to take your advice about getting Jag games asap, even though I don't have a console they are getting rarer all the time. Bought Ruiner Pinball for $10 from a local game store to start, they got 8 titles left so a pretty small supply and all loose carts.

• Like 1