IGNORED

The Jag Bar

btbfilms76

• 2 weeks later...

Cool! Like the graphics in this game and the dystopy themes on the boards.

This far I only played the Towers table, but got pissed on it since it's so darn har to get from the lowest lever back up again (left ramp), which you manage to get to at 09:30, a trick I will practice.

One day I gonna slam it in and give the Ruiner table some more playtime too.

Good to see you're back at the Bar, gives it the casual atmosphere the show is all about, if you ask me. Good episode. Thanks!

• Like 1

Great ep! No mention of the clear jag sitting behind you though...

Ah yes the clear jag, So our interview section of the show was about 40min long, covering everything from clear jag tooling to swap meet finds to the new gaming system. I will make a separate video of the interview and post that later. I also made a video of me gutting my old Jag and replacing it with a clear shell. And stay tuned to a special extra video I made just for you Guitari...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Fun episode and the beginning information was informative. But damn, your friend seemed really, really bitter when he wasn't winning.

All in good fun, see how great an actor he is. In real life he drives a motorcycle… I can't. My fantasy was I beat Gunner in a race that day, in real life, probably not the case.

• 3 weeks later...

You neglected to rank Ruiner Pinball or Pinball Fantasies which is better for your money the 2 multi level boards of Ruiner vs 4 average pinball games of Pinball Fantasies.

Yes you do get more bang for your buck - however, and this is just my opinion, I'd rather play the two boards from Ruiner then the four bland boards from Fantasies. I felt that out of the four boards I would only play two of them anyway. I like how in video pinball you can get a little crazy and do things you can't do on a real table, Pinball Fantasies is just a pinball simulator and they don't try to do anything other then simulate pinball. I guess it just depends on what you're into, if you're just looking for classic pinball play - this is the game to get.

Ditto this! Brings back memories of heading to the local pizza joint, grabbing a Coke and playing this table (or whatever one happened to be installed at the time) mornings before walking to school.

I can remember what Willie and Pie Pizza had exactly in that little dark cave of an arcade. After Burner, The Real Ghostbusters, Joust, 720, and Pinbot. Almost every weekend we'd skateboard down and spend half the day in there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...