IGNORED

Gaming Galore! (Aka launching my first serious webshow)

For the past few months my roommates and I have been working on the beginnings of a Youtube channel that will feature numerous gaming shows hosted by one of the four of us. We've all gone in to get good capture equipment, cameras, and a microphone. The name of the channel will be Gaming Galore 64 and the center of the channel will be reviews. We will be doing one video per week. The schedule so far looks like this

Week 1: New Nintendo 3DS review

Week 2: Donkey Kong 64 review

Week 3: Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time review

Week 4: Tarzan 64 review

Week 5: Part 1 of Super Mario retrospective

Week 6: Guest reviewer 1

Week 7: Guest reviewer 2

During this time I will also be launching a retro gaming show on the channel that I haven't decided the name of yet. The first series of this show will be focusing on the Atari Jaguar. I will do an in depth review of the console along with some of my roommates. My roommates have never played a Jaguar before in their lives so this will be a fresh perspective from them. I will also be gradually be working my way through every Jaguar game I own on this show. After the Jaguar review I plan to do in depth Nintendo 64 and Sega Saturn reviews. Anyway, we've spent the last few days recording test footage and getting everything set up. The first video should go up next week and I would really like feedback/criticism. Only one of us has serious experience with Youtube. One thing I would like to ask you all is what Jaguar games I should review first? Here's a list of what I've got

Zool 2

Bubsy

Rayman (probably going to review this with roommates as part of a Rayman retrospective)

Flashback

Ruiner Pinball

Tempest 2000

White Men Can't Jump

NBA Jam

Theme Park

Raiden

Iron Soldier

Iwar

Zero 5

Battlesphere

Skyhammer

Missile Command 3D

Alien vs Predator (One of my roommates wants to review this game himself since it's the only Jaguar game he's heard of. This may also be part of a series because he is a huge AvP fan and really wants to tear apart the Gearbox AvP game in a review)

Towers 2

Club Drive

Checkered Flag

On the Jag CD

World Tour Racing

Iron Soldier 2

Blue Lightning

Vid Grid

Robinson's Requiem

Baldies

Hover Strike

Highlander

Myst

Battlemorph

Primal Rage (A roommate also wants to review this since he's a huge fighting game fanatic)

Dragon's Lair

Space Ace

Brain Dead 13

Edited by Martianman