IGNORED

Colecovision Homebrew Project Tracker Thread

TPR

• 1 month later...

So it looks like we have at least 40 games in various stages of development for the Colecovision right now. I personally think that's pretty awesome!

Edited by TPR

• 3 weeks later...

Updated the links for CollectorVisions 4 upcoming games and the link to the latest Tron Lighcycles update.

There's a few games we haven't heard anything on in a few months: MazezaM, Rip Cord, Robee Blaster, UWOL, Wraith of the Shurikens, and Zanac.

Any idea if these are still being worked on?

My rule of thumb is that if the programmer has started another project, the old one probably is abandoned.

My rule of thumb is that if the programmer has started another project, the old one probably is abandoned.

This is kind of my thoughts exactly, but I've known people to come back to older projects from time to time, so I figured I'd at least ask...

Updated the links for CollectorVisions 4 upcoming games and the link to the latest Tron Lighcycles update.

There's a few games we haven't heard anything on in a few months: MazezaM, Rip Cord, Robee Blaster, UWOL, Wraith of the Shurikens, and Zanac.

There was also a game that CollectorVision was supposed to publish, named "Adventure of a Witch : Flightful Night". Wasn't that one of Kiwi's projects?

So it looks like we have at least 40 games in various stages of development for the Colecovision right now. I personally think that's pretty awesome!

Yes It quite cool, 40 games :) just think about there were roughly 140 commercial/legacy titles released in the 80's :)

Nothing is abandoned

Your list is correct :)

You can add those as well:

- Monster Bash

- Star Soldier

- SASA

- Jumpland

- Destruction Derby (Previously Unreleased)

Edited by retroillucid
  • Like 1

So have you heard from Russ (a.k.a. RKGames) lately? You should wind up the little key on his back so he can resume working on Rip Cord and Monster Bash. :P

Yes, I'm in contact with him each day (almost) ;)

Russ is not going to complete those two games anytime soon

But, they will eventually be released, that's for sure!

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/228199-colecovision-homebrews-at-classic-game-fest/

Right now, I'm working on completing RockCutter. I have completed the first 2 stages and 4 bosses. I need to build the 3rd and 4th stage. I changed the graphics to map out to 16x12 grid instead of 32x24. It's at 31.1 KB so I will be compressing data to bring that down to 25KB to complete the game.

Adventure of the Witch:Flightful Night, the game play is complete. I still need to add more title screen graphics and music to this game.

• Like 1

I usually go back to my old projects after while. I went back to finish Spunky's Supercar! after a 1-2 years break. It depends on my mood and feeling on the project.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Can we add Super Space Acer (http://atariage.com/forums/topic/149476-super-space-acer/?p=1823275)? Or are people holding out till I make the ship smaller? :lol:

I added it. Since it's not a boxed game (or will it be one?) and since there is already a ROM released, I put it as "Beta Development" since it seems like you're still tweaking it. Either way, it's there now and people can find the information about it!