IGNORED

Colecovision Homebrew Project Tracker Thread

TPR

Published by Capcom I guess... :P

You found a publisher in France?

Everybody here would go crazy for the front cover of the box, or just a snapshot of the current game :thumbsup:

Yes, normally the publisher will be in France . :) That's already a well known homebrew publisher. But it will be the first time he publish for colecovision.

my friend Bfg already posted somewhere here a Video where you see a full run of the game on a beta version.

It is at the end of that video about Ghost'n Zombie.

• Like 2

Looks great. I will buy a copy when you are ready to sell. Plus you are in france . Perhaps you could put some real macaroons in the shipping box too.

Yes, normally the publisher will be in France . :) That's already a well known homebrew publisher. But it will be the first time he publish for colecovision.

my friend Bfg already posted somewhere here a Video where you see a full run of the game on a beta version.

It is at the end of that video about Ghost'n Zombie.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yeah i've tried that 8x already, he's not responding.

Have you tried just following the instructions to pre-order in his thread? That's what I did a few months ago and now I'm on the list. The instructions seemed pretty straight forward to me.

I get this when I try to hit the pre order page

404 (Page Not Found) Error

I'm talking about this thread:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/211340-super-game-module-second-run/

I followed the instructions and sent the money to the PayPal account and then I was included in the last list that Ed posted. That would be my recommendation. Some might say it's risky, but it worked for me. I at least know I'm on the list and now I just have to wait it out like everyone e else.

its super F'n risky...but he seems to have lots of friends on here and you all trust him so...I just sent him my money.

Not sure some would say "well enough to trust him" but I know that by not sending him the money your chances are much much lower of getting one, and $90 was a small price to pay on a gamble that could turn very fruitful for my CV system later on down the road.

• Like 1

There is never a 100% guarantee anytime you order something via mail-order, so the best thing to do is educate yourself on PayPal's policies and timeframe for opening a case to try and get a refund if it comes to that.

Eduardo has been a big member of the community since the early 2000s and eventually always delivers... so patience will have to be practiced whether it's waiting for updates via email, via this Forum or for the delivery of said product.

Unfortunately there is not an alternative to the Opcode SGM, so in order to play the growing library of SGM required games, you will need this. So to make a long story short, know your options with PayPal if you geel the need to get a refund in the future if the product hasn't been delivered.

There is never a 100% guarantee anytime you order something via mail-order, so the best thing to do is educate yourself on PayPal's policies and timeframe for opening a case to try and get a refund if it comes to that.

Eduardo has been a big member of the community since the early 2000s and eventually always delivers... so patience will have to be practiced whether it's waiting for updates via email, via this Forum or for the delivery of said product.

Unfortunately there is not an alternative to the Opcode SGM, so in order to play the growing library of SGM required games, you will need this. So to make a long story short, know your options with PayPal if you geel the need to get a refund in the future if the product hasn't been delivered.

i feel pretty confident that Ed won't screw me over....he has a loyal following on here and you all vouche for him

There are a few titles about to be retied into the "vaporware" category unless someone has any updates on them:

Penguin Adventure Super Game - In Development - Latest Update: 8/29/2014

Rip Cord - In Development - Latest video: 9/20/2014

Seaquest - In early Development - Latest update /w pics: 8/20/2014

Wraith of the Shurikens - In Development - Latest update w/ pics 09/2/2014

• Like 1

There are a few titles about to be retied into the "vaporware" category unless someone has any updates on them:

Penguin Adventure Super Game - In Development - Latest Update: 8/29/2014

Rip Cord - In Development - Latest video: 9/20/2014

Seaquest - In early Development - Latest update /w pics: 8/20/2014

Wraith of the Shurikens - In Development - Latest update w/ pics 09/2/2014

Sorry had to put Seaquest on hold for a little while, went over to the dark side and wrote a NES game. Have made some progress just not enough to post some more video on it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/340/entry-12378-putting-the-curtains-on-boss-2-room-in-rock-cutter/

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/340/entry-12397-rock-cutter/

I wrote a blog on one of my Colecovision game I been working on and off. It's called Rock Cutter. It's my first platforming game I made. So I should be done with this game in a month or so.

• Like 2

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/340/entry-12378-putting-the-curtains-on-boss-2-room-in-rock-cutter/

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/340/entry-12397-rock-cutter/

I wrote a blog on one of my Colecovision game I been working on and off. It's called Rock Cutter. It's my first platforming game I made. So I should be done with this game in a month or so.

Great stuff Kiwi! I'll get it added to the project tracker later today.

• 1 month later...

We did great progress in our setting to publish it. (and others games later) ,we are very close now.

In fact i have lot of improved the game since the video Bfg did. I'm right now working on it , improving few more things. :)

We hope to be ready to release it CIB in the first 6 month of 2016. And believe me , it worth to wait! (even more if you are in France! ;) )

• Like 2