IGNORED

Colecovision Homebrew Project Tracker Thread

TPR

• 3 weeks later...

Lots to update today thanks to Pixelboy! Added his three new games. Also added the new game from CollectorVision, updated Opcode's upcoming releases with their official websites, and added the hardware projects Juice & Edladdin are working on. This seems like a VERY good time to be a ColecoVision fan!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not very updated anymore?

What do you mean? I updated it Jan 21, 2016. Has there been much to update since then? The most recent updates were:

- Berzerk Added

- Leisure Suit Toby Added

- Snatcher Added

- Sydney Hunter updated

- Children of the Night Added

- Wizard of Wor added

If I've missed anything, this is a great place to post it to make sure it gets included!

EDIT: Just added the 6 new Collectorvision games as I see there is a website for them, but I don't think there is a development thread for these are there?

- Jumpland

- Jawbreaker II

- SASA

- Drol

- Star Soldier

- Super Hang-On

• 2 weeks later...

I upgraded RockCutter to a 128KB Megacart game. It is done, but lacking music to this game is giving me anxiety. So Megacart will fix that problem and plus I can add more stuff to it. Hopefully I'll get it done by the end of this month.

Do you have any blog posts or an update video to be able to link to?

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name="Protestari" post="3475375" timestamp="1458773625"

Hi Guys, just got back into Colecovision a few weeks ago. Can anybody tell me if the Light Grid racing game is still available to buy or is it sold out. Thanks.

I think it is still available. Contact coleco_master via pm and he should be able to help you out. If not, go to www.gooddealgames.com as I think they still have copies for sale.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

We did great progress in our setting to publish it. (and others games later) ,we are very close now.

In fact i have lot of improved the game since the video Bfg did. I'm right now working on it , improving few more things. :)

We hope to be ready to release it CIB in the first 6 month of 2016. And believe me , it worth to wait! (even more if you are in France! ;) )

Youki Youki Youki

Any updates about your next release...

What was its name... Ghosts'n Panties I think? :-D

Edited by neo*fan

Youki Youki Youki

Any updates about your next release...

What was its name... Ghosts'n Panties I think? :-D

I'm going to start to burn the eprom today for the first run.

Then i will send them to publisher. I think it should be available around september / october. (we are trying to do something special... ;) )

Look the french forums around that time... the first run should be available in priority for France.

(except for whom i have already promised a CIB version they will be the first ones to have a copy)

The distribution for the rest of the world will be done probably by an reseller in the U.S. .

We will manage that once we will have the first run ready.

• 2 weeks later...

Look the french forums around that time... the first run should be available in priority for France.

(except for whom i have already promised a CIB version they will be the first ones to have a copy)

The distribution for the rest of the world will be done probably by an reseller in the U.S. .

Hé hé hé

Looks like the French players will be advantaged this time :grin:

http://www.gamopat-forum.com/f7-la-demence-pre-crash-de-fin-83

(where I also learnt that someone is attempting a port of pole position on Coleco??)

Edited by neo*fan

Hé hé hé

http://www.gamopat-forum.com/f7-la-demence-pre-crash-de-fin-83

(where I also learnt that someone is attempting a port of pole position on Coleco??)

While I can appreciate there being a lot of activity in the French CV community (My wife speaks fluent French and I worked with many French companies which I have great respect for), when a community is as small as this, is there really a need for this sort of "competition" and segregation between countries? IMO I would have to hope that the homebrew community would see any activity being more like "high tides raises all ships" rather than give advantage to one group over another.

Maybe it's me just being selfish and wanting the game to be released here so I can get a copy, but really I think it doesn't do the community as a whole any favors to have something released in one place but not another for reasons of competition or spite. And I only say this now because this is the second post here where I've seen someone basically say "Ha ha, we're getting it before you" and honestly, that sort of attitude makes me not want to support that homebrewer at all.

Just my two cents. (or Francs)

Actually I think it's becuase of domestic shipping. no other reason. I've shipped items to france and tracking very expensive so as he said he was going to have a "by an reseller in the U.S. ."

So the shipping would all be done from 1 north american location with tracking & insurance at a much cheaper rate. I think that's what he meant.

Actually I think it's becuase of domestic shipping. no other reason. I've shipped items to france and tracking very expensive so as he said he was going to have a "by an reseller in the U.S. ."

So the shipping would all be done from 1 north american location with tracking & insurance at a much cheaper rate. I think that's what he meant.

I get what you're saying. It was this part of the message that seemed super obnoxious to me:

Hé hé hé

But maybe i'm just reading too much into it. I'd be more than happy to cover double the shipping cost from France to incentivize Youki if it meant it wasn't going to get released outside of France anytime soon. I would just like to see an option for everyone rather then it go to one group, especially if they are going to come on here and rub it in people's faces. IMO, that's just not cool. Like you said, you've gone out of your way to ship to other countries because I'm sure you are well aware of how important the community as a whole is to helping get new games released. I dunno, that post just really rubbed me the wrong way. I'd like to see the games made available to everyone, that's all. Ignore what I'm saying if it's just me taking it too personally.

While I can appreciate there being a lot of activity in the French CV community (My wife speaks fluent French and I worked with many French companies which I have great respect for), when a community is as small as this, is there really a need for this sort of "competition" and segregation between countries? IMO I would have to hope that the homebrew community would see any activity being more like "high tides raises all ships" rather than give advantage to one group over another.

Maybe it's me just being selfish and wanting the game to be released here so I can get a copy, but really I think it doesn't do the community as a whole any favors to have something released in one place but not another for reasons of competition or spite. And I only say this now because this is the second post here where I've seen someone basically say "Ha ha, we're getting it before you" and honestly, that sort of attitude makes me not want to support that homebrewer at all.

There is various reasons about that.

1- i'm French.

2- shipping cost, to solve that we plan to give exclusivity to a distributor in U.S. for all that is outside "europe".

3- in France too much people wanting my homebrews was not able to get them (for various reasons). So i want to be sure that first all french people wanting my game can have one.

Anyway Knight'n more should not a limited release. So , contrary to Ghost'n Zombie, every body wanting one should be able to have one. They will have just to wait more or less depending on what run they can have one. The only limitation would be the demand , the time i have or unexpected life event.

Anyway i'm not the only one to give priority to certain country in the Cv-Homebrew community...

We use Euros in France... :)