IGNORED

Colecovision Homebrew Project Tracker Thread

TPR

Maybe it's me just being selfish and wanting the game to be released here so I can get a copy, but really I think it doesn't do the community as a whole any favors to have something released in one place but not another for reasons of competition or spite. And I only say this now because this is the second post here where I've seen someone basically say "Ha ha, we're getting it before you" and honestly, that sort of attitude makes me not want to support that homebrewer at all.

Sorry but aren't you a bit overreacting? Considering you'll get your copy anyway, as it'll be distributed abroad as mentioned in the posts before.

I was simply making a reference to the numerous inconveniences we face, we european retrogamers : ebay auctions from North America not available in France; cbs special modules first designed for ntsc territory, then pal, finally... french secam?(what?); Not mentionning the (f***) french customs who often add a 20% tax on my packets coming from the US or Canada.

Myself, all that makes me want to stop collecting & playing homebrews once for all

Edited by neo*fan

Sorry but aren't you a bit overreacting?

Yes, absolutely an overreaction. But your post triggered a reaction nonetheless. I'm sorry for your trouble being a European collector but IMO we are all in this together. In the theme park hobbiest world I will go out of my way to ship material to Europe, Japan, and Australia. I play no favorites and treat everyone equal. I would hope the same would apply to this community as well.

I apologize for the reaction.

• 1 month later...

Updated as much as I could on the projects currently in development. There didn't seem to be a whole lot to add other than a few new project updates and Team Pixelboy's budget series. I've noticed there aren't as many photo/video updates or developer diaries as there has been in the past. Hoping this changes as I personally like to follow along with what is happening in various stages of development. Bagman, Mr. Turtle, Light Grid Racing and Tank Mission threads are all great examples of this.

I hope to see more of the threads get updated soon!

Just took my first in depth look at the list...

* Penguin Adventure probably needs to be removed from the "Vaporware/Projects on Hold" section.

* Perhaps thought should be given to removing Juice's CV Main Board and Say Game Module from the Hardware section. If these projects aren't dead, they should be.

Updated as much as I could on the projects currently in development. There didn't seem to be a whole lot to add other than a few new project updates and Team Pixelboy's budget series. I've noticed there aren't as many photo/video updates or developer diaries as there has been in the past. Hoping this changes as I personally like to follow along with what is happening in various stages of development. Bagman, Mr. Turtle, Light Grid Racing and Tank Mission threads are all great examples of this.

I hope to see more of the threads get updated soon!

Just took my first in depth look at the list...

* Penguin Adventure probably needs to be removed from the "Vaporware/Projects on Hold" section.

* Perhaps thought should be given to removing Juice's CV Main Board and Say Game Module from the Hardware section. If these projects aren't dead, they should be.

Good call on both of those! I had forgotten that Penguin Adventure was even listed prior to putting it back, and I can't believe I hadn't pulled the Juice thing. Was probably trying to block it out of my brain entirely! Thanks for pointing those out. It really helps!

No problem...I can stare at lists over and over and not see things in plain sight. It's easy to miss stuff.

Good call on both of those! I had forgotten that Penguin Adventure was even listed prior to putting it back, and I can't believe I hadn't pulled the Juice thing. Was probably trying to block it out of my brain entirely! Thanks for pointing those out. It really helps!

No problem...I can stare at lists over and over and not see things in plain sight. It's easy to miss stuff.

That's exactly what happens with me too. My eyes will see stuff but my brain won't. So I always appreciate other people helping to proofread.

• 3 weeks later...

Added new Team Pixelboy games, Cavern Fighter, Junkwall, etc. Also updated dates on quite a few other titles.

Is it just me or does it feel like there is a TON of new games in development, but nowhere near as many updates on AtariAge with developer comments, screen shots, videos, etc, as there used to be?

I think the more you build up the excitement for a game, the more people are going to want it. See Mr. Turtle, Light Grid Racing, Bagman, etc, for good examples of some games I've seen in the past where the developer/publisher was giving us regular updates.

If any of the publishers need help with this, I'd be happy to lend a hand!

• 2 weeks later...

Caverns Fighter & Junkwall are going to be released by CollectorVision Games

Yeah, sorry that was just a really poorly written update on my part. It probably should have read:

"Added the 17 new Team Pixelboy games along with other titles such as Cavern Fighter, Junkwall, etc. Also updated dates on quite a few other titles."

This is what I get for doing things on limited time! ;)

Yeah, sorry that was just a really poorly written update on my part. It probably should have read:

"Added the 17 new Team Pixelboy games along with other titles such as Cavern Fighter, Junkwall, etc. Also updated dates on quite a few other titles."

This is what I get for doing things on limited time! ;)

No problem at all sir :)

Just thought I should let you know, just in case

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Made quite a few updates today and added some new projects. There has now been some information posted to other social media and I've tried to include those links as much as I know about them. I would like to encourage the homebrew publishers/programmers to post links to your social media updates either to this thread or to a project thread on AtariAge so that the project tracker can be updated.

I also noticed that there are some projects that we know are happening and are quite far along, such as Kung Fu Master, Robee Blaster, and Mazaam that we've seen little details on beyond the CollectorVision website. If there are any updates on these please post them so we can share!

Thank you!

• Like 1