IGNORED

Colecovision Homebrew Project Tracker Thread

TPR

• 1 month later...

I hate this new facebook only update system. Didn't they see how many people said they didn't have facebook when they mentioned it before.

FYI - You don't even need to have a Facebook account to view their updates, you can just go to their page: https://www.facebook.com/opcodegames

I have to be honest, the response and reach on social media is so much greater now than web-based forums so I can understand why some updates may slip through the cracks. Which is another reason why I'll post as many as I can do this tracker thread to keep everyone updated! :)

• Like 1

So with Junkwall, Mazeam, and Kung-Fu Master shipping, I'm happy to report that I've moved those games from "In Development" to the "Shipped" category.

Shipped

Bagman - Shipped! More info: Collectorvision Page

Bombjack - Shipped! More info: Collectorvision Page

Boxxle - Shipped! - Order info: 5/9/2015

Caos Begins - In Development - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015
Digger - Shipped! - Latest Update: 7/16/2015 - More info: Collectorvision Page

Drol - Shipped! - Official Website

Front Line SCE - Shipped! - Order info: 5/9/2015

Hang-Onl - Shipped! - Official Website

Knight Lore - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015

Knightmare SGM - Shipped! - Order info: 5/9/2015

Kung Fu Master - Shipped! - Official Website

Light Grid Racing - Shipped! More info: Collectorvision Page

Jawbreaker II - Shipped! - Official Website

Jumpland - Shipped! - Official Website

Junkwall - Shipped! - Official Website

Majikazo - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015

Mappy - Shipped! - Mappy - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015

MazezaM - Shipped! - Official Website

Mecha-9 - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Update: 8/2/2015 - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015

Mr. Turtle - Shipped! - How to Order

Knight 'n More (KnM) - Shipped! - Official Website

Rally-X - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015

Operation Wolf - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015

SASA - Shipped! - Official Website

So you want to be a Knight - Shipped!- Official Website

Spelunker - Shipped! - Order info: 5/9/2015

Starship Defence Force - Shipped! - Latest Update 7/16/2015 - More Info: CollectorVision Page

Star Soldier - Shipped! - Official Website

The Stone of Wisdom - Shipped! - Order info: 5/9/2015

Super Pac-Man - Shipped!- Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015

Zanac - Shipped! 7/16/2015 More info: Collectorvision Page

If I'm reading this correctly, I think this is now 31 new ColecoVision games that have been released since May 2015. That's AMAZING! Is there any other retrogaming homebrew community that is this active with releasing games? I'm not even sure the Atari 2600 community releases this many.

If there are any games that aren't on this list that have been released recently, or are missing from the list on the first page, please let me know!

• 1 month later...

It is kinda disappointing seeing these re releases without improvements or changes. I mean it is probably nice for the newbies to get the game but boring for the rest of us.

I hope the other games in that picture which people have for free are vastly improved and not just adding a box and manual to make people pay for those games.

• Like 1

There are probably quite a few projects that need updating. It's been a little harder lately because some of the information seems to be all over the place now. An AA thread here, a homebrewers FB page there, maybe a post to a FB group or a YouTube video. I'm still trying to aggregate it all in one place and it's all fairly complete, but I really need to run down the list and go find some updates where I know there have been some.

The other thing is that I'm guessing that a lot of titles will end up shipping at once. For example, some of Opcode's games will ship at the same time. Same thing with a number of Pixelboy games, etc.

We've knocked quite a few off the list this year already which is a great thing!