IGNORED

Colecovision Homebrew Project Tracker Thread

TPR

it's always nice when we can move things from the "Development" list to the shipped list! And today we put three games on the Shipped list, two of which were not even on the development list! So not only do we have three games shipped, but two of them were bonuses! (And quite good ones at that, I mean, hello... Bosconian!!!)

Warp Warp, Tank Battalion, and Bosconian added to the "shipped" list:

Shipped

Bagman - Shipped! More info: Collectorvision Page

Bombjack - Shipped! More info: Collectorvision Page

Bosconian - Shipped! Order HERE!

Boxxle - Shipped! - Order info: 5/9/2015

Caos Begins - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015
Digger - Shipped! - Latest Update: 7/16/2015 - More info: Collectorvision Page

Drol - Shipped! - Official Website

Front Line SCE - Shipped! - Order info: 5/9/2015

Hang-On! - Shipped! - Official Website

Knight Lore - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015

Knightmare SGM - Shipped! - Order info: 5/9/2015

Kung Fu Master - Shipped! - Official Website

Light Grid Racing - Shipped! More info: Collectorvision Page

Jawbreaker II - Shipped! - Official Website

Jumpland - Shipped! - Official Website

Junkwall - Shipped! - Official Website

Majikazo - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015

Mappy - Shipped! - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015

MazezaM - Shipped! - Official Website

Mecha-9 - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Update: 8/2/2015 - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015

Mr. Turtle - Shipped! - How to Order

Knight 'n More (KnM) - Shipped! - Official Website

Rally-X - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015

Operation Wolf - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015

SASA - Shipped! - Official Website

So you want to be a Knight - Shipped!- Official Website

Spelunker - Shipped! - Order info: 5/9/2015

Starship Defence Force - Shipped! - Latest Update 7/16/2015 - More Info: CollectorVision Page

Star Soldier - Shipped! - Official Website

The Stone of Wisdom - Shipped! - Order info: 5/9/2015

Super Pac-Man - Shipped!- Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015

Tank Battalion - Shipped! Order HERE!

Warp Warp - Shipped! - Order HERE!

Zanac - Shipped! 7/16/2015 More info: Collectorvision Page

• Like 2

YES, I fuckin said DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on J-F, that’s kind of running joke. Usually, when a game is about to be ready, you’re too excited and want to share with the community. That’s ok, but in the homebrew we all know it’s hard to respect a strict deadline.

It made me smile you said December as I have just warned Toby it would be difficult for me to finish in time because of my work (during December I have no week-end and I work 10 hours a day). You put unnecessary pressure on you (and on me). However, you know that I always try to do the best and the quickest.

Cheers

Come on J-F, that’s kind of running joke. Usually, when a game is about to be ready, you’re too excited and want to share with the community. That’s ok, but in the homebrew we all know it’s hard to respect a strict deadline.

It made me smile you said December as I have just warned Toby it would be difficult for me to finish in time because of my work (during December I have no week-end and I work 10 hours a day). You put unnecessary pressure on you (and on me). However, you know that I always try to do the best and the quickest.

Cheers

I know it's a running joke.....(still it getting old) I've announced games in 2009 that are not made... .....yet

I get this, ... I admit I jumped the trigger very fast, but I think I was more pissed off by the other comment.... specially when it comes from someone who NEVER bought anything from us

So sorry Vince If you take it the wrong way

I don't promise anything, but be assured that I'm going to do my very best to make all things announced to be true

*On a side note: I was not sure if you or Stephen was going to do the manual

Time for the lion to wake up.

You don't know lions very well! ;)

But it's sort of like the gift that keeps on giving! I enjoy playing every single ROM release!

Thanks, it's a lot closer to the original vision due to the years between starting and now. It's easy for feature creep to drag on forever so I've drawn a line and it's getting close. ;)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well I know to ship a box from the usa to canda, if you use the cheapest service and if it only weighs 1 oz. The lowest cost is $9.50

So there shipping seems on target too me

They also ship in new good quality boxes, that obviously cost some amount of money.

Sadly shipping is just expensive these days.

And I see quite a few games available on their website for order...not all are backordered??

• Like 1

yes, shipping is 12 because we are in Canada. And just a little correction here. its not EVERYTHING that is on backorder I see Junkwall, KungFu Master and MazezaM are Stock :)

Before we released the last games, people were complaining that almost everything on our website was Sold out...

We decide to put almost everything as Backorder instead for people who missed a game could have a chance to buy it from us instead of having to go on Ebay.

We do have a nice inventory of stuff that just need to be put together, but sometime we might be missing a box or a manual. we can order it to complete the game.

So this is the reason why in the backorder games you are looking at, it say it may take 2-12 weeks for shipping.

• Like 1

2 to 12 weeks...damn. I wanted to get Elevator Action but 12 weeks....

Why don't you PM Toby or email him directly and ask him about it? I'm going to assume that Elevator Action may be one of the more requested titles so maybe that one wouldn't take 12 weeks? I've found that directly contacting the homebrew publishers is the best route for these kinds of questions and they are always very quick to respond as well.

Why is shipping 12.00 for one game on Collectorvisions website? seems a bit high

I almost swallowed my gum. Yes $12 is at cost for international shipping. On the other foot we in Canada get RAPED on Ebay for shipping here from the US to the point I hardly look there any more.

These are daily examples of what we face:

post-18191-0-83395300-1481753680_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Why don't you PM Toby or email him directly and ask him about it? I'm going to assume that Elevator Action may be one of the more requested titles so maybe that one wouldn't take 12 weeks? I've found that directly contacting the homebrew publishers is the best route for these kinds of questions and they are always very quick to respond as well.

which one is toby here?