IGNORED

Colecovision Homebrew Project Tracker Thread

TPR

Yes it is but even $13 USD to ship a Donkey Kong manual or $70 USD to ship a colecovision console is still outrageous and I didnt pick totally bizarre examples, just average ones.

How about this for shipping gouging:

A year ago I picked up 3 posters (the normal in-a-cardboard-tube kind) at a retro convention in the US. before I left I sent one to a friend also in the US...cost $4bucks flat rate media mail, left coast to right coast.

Haul the others back to Canada to send to a Canadian friend...it cost 18 bucks to send it a 12 hour drive away since Canada Post did away with flat rate and is basically L x W x H X Weight.

It would have been half the cost to send from California to Vancouver, even with the USA to Canada shipping. With Canada Post the way it is, CollectorVision might be better off digging a tunnel to the US and mailing from there :)

• 1 month later...

Today I add two more games to the "Shipped" list. It's crazy to think that since I started this tracker thread less than two years ago we have seen 36 boxed ColecoVision games get released! That's fantastic!

Shipped

Bagman - Shipped! More info: Collectorvision Page

Bombjack - Shipped! More info: Collectorvision Page

Bosconian - Shipped! Order HERE!

Boxxle - Shipped! - Order info: 5/9/2015

Caos Begins - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015
Digger - Shipped! - Latest Update: 7/16/2015 - More info: Collectorvision Page

Drol - Shipped! - Official Website

Front Line SCE - Shipped! - Order info: 5/9/2015

Gradius- Shipped! - Official Website - ORDER NOW!

Hang-On! - Shipped! - Official Website

Knight Lore - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015

Knightmare SGM - Shipped! - Order info: 5/9/2015

Knight 'n More (KnM) - Shipped! - Official Website

Kung Fu Master - Shipped! - Official Website

Light Grid Racing - Shipped! More info: Collectorvision Page

Jawbreaker II - Shipped! - Official Website

Jumpland - Shipped! - Official Website

Junkwall - Shipped! - Official Website

Majikazo - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015

Mappy - Shipped! - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015

MazezaM - Shipped! - Official Website

Mecha-9 - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Update: 8/2/2015 - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015

Mr. Turtle - Shipped! - How to Order

Rally-X - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015

Operation Wolf - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015

Penguin Adventure - Shipped! - Official Website ORDER NOW!

SASA - Shipped! - Official Website

So you want to be a Knight - Shipped!- Official Website

Spelunker - Shipped! - Order info: 5/9/2015

Starship Defence Force - Shipped! - Latest Update 7/16/2015 - More Info: CollectorVision Page

Star Soldier - Shipped! - Official Website

The Stone of Wisdom - Shipped! - Order info: 5/9/2015

Super Pac-Man - Shipped!- Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 11/1/2015

Tank Battalion - Shipped! Order HERE!

Warp & Warp - Shipped! - Order HERE!

Zanac - Shipped! 7/16/2015 More info: Collectorvision Page

• Like 2

my face is red...I just called my wife saying I got your attention and they are all over it like I said you'd be...and she's like "oh...looking deeper on my CC i see I never actually went thru with the order...sorry"

so I made a stink for nothing. but...its great to know that someone is listening. Thank you everyone for the support

• Like 3

my face is red...I just called my wife saying I got your attention and they are all over it like I said you'd be...and she's like "oh...looking deeper on my CC i see I never actually went thru with the order...sorry"

so I made a stink for nothing. but...its great to know that someone is listening. Thank you everyone for the support

That's good to hear, ''problem'' solved! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

One of my favorite things is updating the project tracker to show that new games have shipped! Happy to move these to the shipped section:

Hole in One Golf - Shipped! - Official Website

Rip Cord - Shipped! Official Website

Robee Blaster - Shipped! - Official Website

Also the 6 re-releases of the Daniel Bienvenu collection have also shipped!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just went to the CollectorVision site. What happened to all of the Colecovision games? There's only a few recent ones to order now. The older titles are gone.

They are still available, but thanks to Chris Cardillo and all those other Coleco Toys people being complete assholes, CollectorVision pulled them from the site. Just email CollectorVision and ask them what they have available.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I realized I hadn't updated this in a little while so I added the most recent updates to a lot of projects that I could find. Please let me know the links to any other updates I might have missed. I've also added the following games to the list:

- Bokosuka Wars (limited release)

- Bomber King

- Booming Boy

- Dorodon (limited release)

- Dragon Slayer IV

- Flicky

- Mouser (limited release)

- Multiverse

If you are working on any of the projects in the original post that has newer updates that what is linked to in each project, please respond here and let me know so I can keep everyone updated with the progress!