IGNORED

Colecovision Homebrew Project Tracker Thread

TPR

• 4 weeks later...

I cannot seem to find a current, complete list of CollectorVision / ColecoVision homebrews.

Are any lists complete yet, or does anyone know if a list for just those exists?

I have been updating NIADs Collectors List and in particular the homebrew section. Attached is my current work in progress for your info. Be aware that this may contain errors but as far as I know is the most comprehensive, up to date, list currently available. Note that it does not yet contain any 2019 releases, such as Fireworks Factory.

CV Homebrew Releases 2018 WIP.pdf

• Like 4

I have been updating NIADs Collectors List and in particular the homebrew section. Attached is my current work in progress for your info. Be aware that this may contain errors but as far as I know is the most comprehensive, up to date, list currently available. Note that it does not yet contain any 2019 releases, such as Fireworks Factory.

Uridium is missing.

The game is ready.

Luc should release it in 2019

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I have updated the project tracker as best I could. Here is the info that I'm looking for.  Please respond below....

- Any NEW games that have been announced and are not on the "In Development" list

- Any updates that are more recent than what is posted on the project.

- Any NEW hardware that has been announced and is not on the "In Development" list.

• Like 1

Everything seems correct where Team Pixelboy titles is concerned, except that I'm not attached to Yars' Revenge anymore. That is now a CollectorVision project, and I have no idea what's happening with it at this point in time.

Also, Dragonslayer IV is sadly a dropped project.

A new Team Pixelboy News Bulletin is long overdue, but some things need to fall into place before I can post a full bulletin (I'm hoping Albert is reading this  ;)  ).

EDIT: By the way, have CollectorVision's Challenger and Vanguard been released?

Edited by Pixelboy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pixelboy said:

By the way, have CollectorVision's Challenger and Vanguard been released?

Sheesh, I hope not.  They kept that hush hush if they did.  I had my eye on Challenger and am holding out hope for an f18a Vanguard with creamy smooth scrolling to play on my upcoming Phoenix.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pixelboy said:

Everything seems correct where Team Pixelboy titles is concerned, except that I'm not attached to Yars' Revenge anymore. That is now a CollectorVision project, and I have no idea what's happening with it at this point in time.

Also, Dragonslayer IV is sadly a dropped project.

A new Team Pixelboy News Bulletin is long overdue, but some things need to fall into place before I can post a full bulletin (I'm hoping Albert is reading this  ;)  ).

EDIT: By the way, have CollectorVision's Challenger and Vanguard been released?

Thanks Luc! I can always depend on you to give me the updates!  Much appreciated!  Also, I just messaged Albert with a link to this post!  :P 

• 4 months later...
On 1/25/2019 at 6:24 PM, Ikrananka said:

CV Homebrew Releases 2018 WIP.pdf 134.53 kB · 98 downloads

The cart color of Schlange CV 1.0 is stated as black in that document, but it actually is red. Also, Bankruptcy Builder comes with overlays for the controllers.

I'd suggest to add text explaining the column headers, especially those that are only a single character.

The length of that list is quite impressive.

How about adding a column for multiplayer mode (non-existent vs. taking turns vs. simultaneous)?

5 minutes ago, PkK said:

The cart color of Schlange CV 1.0 is stated as black in that document, but it actually is red. Also, Bankruptcy Builder comes with overlays for the controllers.

I'd suggest to add text explaining the column headers, especially those that are only a single character.

The length of that list is quite impressive.

How about adding a column for multiplayer mode (non-existent vs. taking turns vs. simultaneous)?

Thanks - I've corrected the cart colour for Schlange CV 1.0.  I do show hand controller overlays for Bankruptcy Builder but NOT for the prototype versions.  Did overlays also come with the prototypes?

The pdf is just a subset of the main collector's list and this does include an explanation of the column headers.

I would like to add other data such as multiplayer options but just haven't had the time to do so yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...