IGNORED

Colecovision Homebrew Project Tracker Thread

TPR

apart in game speech, there will be many other additional features, but it is better to wait for luc's announcement (homing enemies, shields, improved ending sequence...)

That sounds wonderful! I'm VERY much looking forward to this one!

• 1 month later...

Moved Sydney Hunter to the "shipped" category. Always a great day when we can say another ColecoVision homebrew title has shipped!

Sadly, we haven't been able to add any "new" games to the list recently.

Dear homebrew developers - if you are working on a title that needs to be added to the list in the original post, please let us know! Thank you!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Lots of updates added today! Added 11 new games to the homebrew project list! WOW! Please let me know if there are any corrections that need to be made or any projects that have been left out. Thank you!

Just a couple of notes:

1) "Acromage" is actually called "Arcomage".

2) Why is Spectar in the to-do list? That game was released a long time ago by AtariAge. Unless it's a new version from another programmer, to be published by CollectorVision?

Just a couple of notes:

1) "Acromage" is actually called "Arcomage".

2) Why is Spectar in the to-do list? That game was released a long time ago by AtariAge. Unless it's a new version from another programmer, to be published by CollectorVision?

1. Got it! Thanks!

2. Yes, it's an update - At least the packaging. Not many details about what it is have been announced other than it was announced, so therefore it's on the list.

• 3 months later...

Lots of things to change since the last update!

Shipped Games!

Boggy '84 (Limited Release) - In Development - Contact Opcode Games for info

C-So! - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 9/4/2017

Cabbage Patch Kids (Limited Release) - Sold via Opcode Games Email Newsletter

Champion Pro Wrestling - Shipped! - Surprise Pixelboy Game!

Children of the Night - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 10/31/2017

Flicky - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 9/4/2017

Ghostbusters - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 10/31/2017

Juno First - Shipped! - Order NOW!

King & Balloon - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 9/4/2017

Loco-Motion - Shipped - Order NOW!

Pazuru - Shipped! - Latest Update - Feb 7th 2018

Secret of the Moai - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 9/4/2017

Sparkie - Shipped! - Order NOW!

Wizard of Wor - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 9/4/2017

Zombie Incident - Shipped! - Official Website - Latest Pixelboy News Bulletin: 9/4/2017

New Additions!

Arkanoid - In Development - Pre-Order NOW!

Boot Hill - In Development - Latest Update: Feb. 12th 2018

Campaign 2024 - In Development - Latest Update: Dec 12th 2017

CollectorVision Spinner Controller - Latest Update: Jan 10th 2018

Risky Rick - In Development: Latest Update - Dec 11th 2017

Sydney Hunter 2 - In Development - Latest Update: Dec 26th 2017

Anything I'm missing?

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Please tell me that you also visited some abandoned theme parks a la “Spirited Away”.

While we didn't visit any abandoned theme parks, during our 2004 trip we did visit "Nara Dreamland" which was the Japanese park that was famous for being a "Disneyland Rip Off" which then sat abandoned for over a decade and then eventually demolished. While we were there, it was the closest thing I've seen to an "abandoned" amusement park that technically wasn't abandoned: https://www.themeparkreview.com/japan2004/nara1.htm

• Like 1

All of the homebrews up to date? Probably not. I plan on updating this tracker as soon as the next Pixelboy news bulletin comes out as there's been a lot of activity lately and I'll be sure to list all of the released homebrews since I at least started this tracker thread.

• Like 1

Yes, you have done a nice job with this thread. At first I didn't realize it didn't include the older ones and only newer and in progress ones.

I was surprised that I didn't see any comprehensive current list of every title online. :)

I think there have been a handful of lists but I'm not sure if it has ever been compiled. Perhaps it's time I take on another new project? :P

• Like 1

I think there have been a handful of lists but I'm not sure if it has ever been compiled. Perhaps it's time I take on another new project? :P

NIADs Collectors List includes homebrew games but it is now quite out of date in that area. I am still maintaining an Excel version of the Collectors List and am in the process of catching up on the homebrews. I'll be releasing this over the coming month (January).

• Like 1

NIADs Collectors List includes homebrew games but it is now quite out of date in that area. I am still maintaining an Excel version of the Collectors List and am in the process of catching up on the homebrews. I'll be releasing this over the coming month (January).

Yep, haven't updated the Collector's List since June of 2015 and there have been a lot of Homebrew releases in that 3 1/2 year span. Have fun playing catch-up!!!