TPR

Colecovision Homebrew Project Tracker Thread

Yep, haven't updated the Collector's List since June of 2015 and there have been a lot of Homebrew releases in that 3 1/2 year span. Have fun playing catch-up!!!

It's not too bad, I had been keeping it up to date until the end of 2017, so I only have the 2018 releases to add.

I cannot seem to find a current, complete list of CollectorVision / ColecoVision homebrews.

Are any lists complete yet, or does anyone know if a list for just those exists?

I cannot seem to find a current, complete list of CollectorVision / ColecoVision homebrews.

Are any lists complete yet, or does anyone know if a list for just those exists?

I have been updating NIADs Collectors List and in particular the homebrew section. Attached is my current work in progress for your info. Be aware that this may contain errors but as far as I know is the most comprehensive, up to date, list currently available. Note that it does not yet contain any 2019 releases, such as Fireworks Factory.

CV Homebrew Releases 2018 WIP.pdf

• Like 4

I have been updating NIADs Collectors List and in particular the homebrew section. Attached is my current work in progress for your info. Be aware that this may contain errors but as far as I know is the most comprehensive, up to date, list currently available. Note that it does not yet contain any 2019 releases, such as Fireworks Factory.

Uridium is missing.

The game is ready.

Luc should release it in 2019

• Like 1