IGNORED

Season 4 - The New HSC - Week 10 = Fantastic Voyage

S.BAZ

81,382. A little better, but nowhere near how a lot of you folks are doing!

BTW, a little point pressing tip: I've found that on patient 1, if you're pretty accurate with your shooting early in the game, it's safe to shoot the blood cells until your score reaches about 7,000. Try not to completely destroy any blood cells; basically, just keep firing on your way through.

Also...I tried a couple of rounds with the Uber Arcade stick....the buttons on that thing are VERY sensitive -- you might want to COMPLETELY remove your hand from anywhere near the fire button on that stick when you're going through the blood cells, but be ready to fire when you see the enzymes.

post-1050-0-53790200-1427554705_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dauber
  • Like 1

First attempt: 49,850. Never played this game before. I gotta say...I'm impressed! Very interesting concept!

Trivia question: Scott Rhoades was the Atari tech writer behind the BasketBrawl manual, and he snuck hidden references to some of his favorite music in the stories. Name either the name of the band (that is, a musical group consisting of more than two members!) that was the influence for one of the character's names, or the song that influenced the back story behind Tommy "Biff" Torrance.

attachicon.gifFantasticVoyage49850.jpg

Guns n Roses?

post-32348-0-68573100-1427569214_thumb.png

This game brings me good memories. :)

I'm not talking about old memories but great recent memories after joining the HSC.

Hi everyone!
This is my first post and I've got only 118,219 in my third try.

I had the Atari 2600 since 6 years old up to about 13 years old.
I hadn't this game but played a couple times.

I hope to participate more in the future and I wonder if it's possible to join in round 11. Of course, I wouldn't "compete" but it could be nice to join the team and compare scores.

Sorry for my bad English, not used to write in English.

First record submited: 118,219
Second: 179,418
Third: 204,419
Fourth: 227,530
Fifth: 253,858
sixth: 271,162
7th: 304,514
8th: 345,932 WoW

• Like 6

(AtariAge) Bonus Question II,

Which active AA member was the first to bring the term "ROLLAGE", to the Atari 2600 High Score Club ?

HINT: I believe it happened in Season 8, if you'd like to hunt for this Easter Egg-type triva.

Edited by JacobZu7zu7
  • Like 2

(AtariAge) Bonus Question II,

Which active AA member was the first to bring the term "ROLLAGE", to the Atari 2600 High Score Club ?

HINT: I believe it happened in Season 8, if you'd like to hunt for this Easter Egg-type triva.

Was it Scrabbler?

• Like 1

Trivia question: Scott Rhoades was the Atari tech writer behind the BasketBrawl manual, and he snuck hidden references to some of his favorite music in the stories. Name either the name of the band (that is, a musical group consisting of more than two members!) that was the influence for one of the character's names, or the song that influenced the back story behind Tommy "Biff" Torrance.

Anthrax?

OK, I'm gonna guess that it was you then, Jake

Correct!

(ROLLAGE) was first spoken at Season 8 Game 22 - Off The Wall by yours truly here. I was rolling a few games that season, and it seemed more humorus or quicker then typing I ROLLED IT. I did just keep posting ROLLAGE!!! from then on in.

Didn't know it would catch on so well :) :thumbsup: but I enjoy seeing it!... especially since I can't remember my last rolled game :ponder:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/175752-high-score-club-822-off-the-wall/page-3

"Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:24 AM

Post #55

Rolled it on my first try, in a day or two. Ok maybe 3rd, but my scores were only 3,000 and 9,000 I messed up my tokens.

But ROLLAGE, 100,000K+

Things looked grim at 50ks and 70ks... but I came back from only 1 life left to end with, like 8+ lives...!"

Edited by JacobZu7zu7
  • Like 3