IGNORED

JHL 15 : Physical Release

Gaztee

As has been mentioned in the thread releasing FF's latest edition of jhl - JHL 15 some people have asked for a physical release. So anyone interested in a proper release of this - cart, label, manual & box please express your interest here. Need at least 48 really to make it pheasable (plus one each for the guys behind the hard work FF & GGN)

So sign up sign up :)

I am 100% down!!

If the trouble is being taken to put this on cart, can it please just be given a once over for glitches/bugs? I've heard that's been an issue with previous iterations and i'd hate to have an awesome game like this on cart ruined by crashing or freezing issues.

Thanks, and cant wait to make JHL part of the collection!!

Up next................JGA 16' (Jaguar Golf Association hack of Jack Nicklause?) :D

If the trouble is being taken to put this on cart, can it please just be given a once over for glitches/bugs? I've heard that's been an issue with previous iterations and i'd hate to have an awesome game like this on cart ruined by crashing or freezing issues.

It's the same ROM, just with updated players/stats.

So What doesn't change ?

- Original bugs stay

- Orginal music and comments

- Season games number ( 48 )