IGNORED

JHL 15 : Physical Release

Gaztee

So those ST ports were quite profitable then? ....

No. Made them only for myself.

I've gotten hooked on Superfly DX and Downfall.

Wanted BSG for the longest time. Thought $125 when released was too much and did not buy. After playing BSG, I'd rather just fire up the original Star Raiders.

Edited by rayik
  • Like 4

Do we get a PM with the payment information, or link to the order form, or just an announcement in this thread.

I will pm everyone on the list when we are good to go. 82-T/A, viclau, Saturn & arethius, you are all on the list :)

Omf - better make that 70 total ;) when the chips arrive :D

• Like 3

Just a quick update. With a recent house move I'm a little behind schedule. However, I'm happy to say the boxes, manuals & labels are all heading for the printers on Monday. We are still waiting on the extra chips, as demand has been higher than expected. Hopefully these will arrive whilst Omf is sunning himself on holiday. Hopefully the printing will go without a hitch & these babies can head for their new homes shortly. Will update again when I have more info

• Like 4

Just a quick update. With a recent house move I'm a little behind schedule. However, I'm happy to say the boxes, manuals & labels are all heading for the printers on Monday. We are still waiting on the extra chips, as demand has been higher than expected. Hopefully these will arrive whilst Omf is sunning himself on holiday. Hopefully the printing will go without a hitch & these babies can head for their new homes shortly. Will update again when I have more info

Awesome! Just let me know!

• 2 weeks later...

Latest update is that the printer is ill, so that is holding things up atm. Hoping he is going to be better next week, so things can move forward. I have collected 55 boards from OMF yesterday, which I will get put in shells & tested ready for when the rest of the materials arrive.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Latest update. Finally meeting up with the printer on thursday, so hoping things move very quickly from that point. 55 carts are built awaiting the printed materials. Parts are on order again, as we don't quite have enough parts to cover the required number of carts. Still hoping that once I've had the meeting with the printer I can get the packing materials ordered and be ready to go once boxes are done :)

• Like 4

Hi Guys,

Well I finally got to catch up with the printer today. Hadn't realised it has been 4 years since i last placed an order with them. Unfortunately for me that means new die to cut everything correctly, but as a sorry for the delay I will probably upgrade the manual to a nice glossy one like Matthias used for Impulse X. Will cost me a bit more, but shouldn't affect what everyone pays. Unless its a ridiculous price then, but I'm hoping it will be fine. Anyhoo, the upshot is that its going to be roughly a month for everything to be done properly. I will know for sure on the manuals by middle of next week. I really wanted this to be in everybody's Jag by now, but I am hoping that the extra time will please everyone.

As for the actual designs of everything I am very happy with them & hope you will be too. Will post more when I have more info, but hopefully not too much longer now.

Gaz

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

Well I finally got to catch up with the printer today. Hadn't realised it has been 4 years since i last placed an order with them. Unfortunately for me that means new die to cut everything correctly, but as a sorry for the delay I will probably upgrade the manual to a nice glossy one like Matthias used for Impulse X. Will cost me a bit more, but shouldn't affect what everyone pays. Unless its a ridiculous price then, but I'm hoping it will be fine. Anyhoo, the upshot is that its going to be roughly a month for everything to be done properly. I will know for sure on the manuals by middle of next week. I really wanted this to be in everybody's Jag by now, but I am hoping that the extra time will please everyone.

As for the actual designs of everything I am very happy with them & hope you will be too. Will post more when I have more info, but hopefully not too much longer now.

Gaz

It's not a problem! We are definitely all patient, and I really appreciate the fact that people like you are putting in the effort to bring new and revised games to the Jaguar. It's going to be awesome playing the Jag with all the modern teams. I think the original one still had the Hartford Whalers... hahah... man, I miss that team.