IGNORED

JHL 15 : Physical Release

Gaztee

Hello Everybody!

Well unfortunately my trying to save the planet got me into a bit of trouble over the weekend, which kind of threw a lot of things out of whack! Having an EV in the UK isn't the best thing atm especially as the people running the charging infrastructure don't believe in working on a Sunday! Anyhoo, basically I had hoped to have all the latest batch of games out to everyone by today, but as it took me 24 hours to drive 190 miles I didn't succeed. I plan to have those out tomorrow after explaining to the judge why I couldn't make it to court today! There were a few payments in the wrong currency, or without a shipping address. I have either PM'ed or emailed those people, so hopefully they will get those messages & sort things out to get their game.

Glad to see a few more of the games are reaching the new owners & I am very happy that they seem to be happy too. :)

More updates as and when they are required.

Cheers again everyone

Gaz

• Like 1

Hello Everybody!

Well unfortunately my trying to save the planet got me into a bit of trouble over the weekend, which kind of threw a lot of things out of whack! Having an EV in the UK isn't the best thing atm especially as the people running the charging infrastructure don't believe in working on a Sunday! Anyhoo, basically I had hoped to have all the latest batch of games out to everyone by today, but as it took me 24 hours to drive 190 miles I didn't succeed. I plan to have those out tomorrow after explaining to the judge why I couldn't make it to court today! There were a few payments in the wrong currency, or without a shipping address. I have either PM'ed or emailed those people, so hopefully they will get those messages & sort things out to get their game.

Glad to see a few more of the games are reaching the new owners & I am very happy that they seem to be happy too. :)

More updates as and when they are required.

Cheers again everyone

Gaz

good to hear, I sent my payent in gbp as requested with a bit more to cover the fee

cost me 93.oo us due to exchange rate gone up. but I'm sure it worth it

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Makes it all worthwhile :)

Anyhoo, all orders received have now been shipped EXCEPT for one that needs to be shipped after the 12th and 2 that haven't supplied me with a shipping address. One of those also paid in the wrong currency. I have emailed those 2 people, but currently haven't had a reply. I sent the email on Monday. If you've not received that email from my Gmail account, then your game is on it's way. :-)

• Like 2

Be careful ! The game has an auto saving mode ... I played 2 games in season mode then turn off the jaguar..; Today turn on the jag and really bad lines were auto saved...( a player as goalie ; worst forward player in 1st line in defense... ) So 2 ways : handly changes all players ; go to "load lines" and click "défault" .