IGNORED

JHL 15 : Physical Release

Gaztee

Sounds good. I wouldn't mind a copy of the game. Don't have Bret Hull hockey for the Jaguar! Are there any still available?

Ataridan

Yes there are a few left. PM incoming :)

I've not had any orders from those who originally expressed an interest and were contacted, so as it's been a few weeks now, I am happy to move the remaining few to others, who are interested. I might stick some on eBay too, but the price there will be higher to cover the extra costs there. So if you received a PM about the game and haven't responded, please contact me asap before they're gone.

• Like 2

As a quick note I am changing the post & packing price to the correct cost for anyone who wasn't originally pm'ed. I got all prices apart from the UK one wrong and everyone else was under charged. My mistake, so therefore I paid.

So UK is still £4.50. Europe is £6.75. USA is £8.95. Australia is £10.25.

As a quick note I am changing the post & packing price to the correct cost for anyone who wasn't originally pm'ed. I got all prices apart from the UK one wrong and everyone else was under charged. My mistake, so therefore I paid.

So UK is still £4.50. Europe is £6.75. USA is £8.95. Australia is £10.25.

Given that, Gaz, eBaying the others for a hefty minimum with a large buy-it-now for non-AAers seems only fair to you.

• Like 5

So how's the gameplay? Is it a fully functional and enjoyable hockey game? Will my copy of NHL 94' be collecting dust from now on?

Yes! I have only played one match at a time, not tournament or so, and this far I haven't run into any crashes or bugs. Maybe someone further down the line has anything to report??

The game is really hard ... I didn't play since 3 or 4 months and after 10 games of a "season 11" : 1 win ( vs Toronto ) 8 lose and 1 OT ...

Others tips :

With players with big shoot : use "C", a lot of time the goalie can't catch the puck : 2 chances to score...

Jaguar A.I. has one thing where it can't cheat : the speed of the players... Use it ... change your lines to have a lot of speed !

In Powerplay when you strike back : the best way to score is to go to the wing at pass the puck at the center, a lot of time he will be alone , immediately click on "C" ...

• Like 2

Got the game and it looks amazing Gaztee!! The quality of the box/manual and cart is better than anything before it. I want you handling all the production and quality control of new Jaguar releases :)

The actual game is ok, but the resolution is absolutely horrible and makes the game almost unplayable What is the resolution of the textures?

Edited by SuperDork3000
  • Like 2

Got the game and it looks amazing Gaztee!! The quality of the box/manual and cart is better than anything before it. I want you handling all the production and quality control of new Jaguar releases :)

High praise for Gaz, very good to hear all this feedback on his efforts with the packaging.

The actual game is ok, but the resolution is absolutely horrible and makes the game almost unplayable What is the resolution of the textures?

It's all scaled sprites for players, isn't it? (never played so not sure). Maybe they are scaling up and down from a mid-point and close-up the sprites look terrible and blocky due to that? Or maybe the graphics are just poor :0)

Thank you for the kind words. I have to say that I cheat these days & play the jag through my frameister. Try the different camera angles, I'm sure that may help. From my memory the game plays pretty similar to games like nhl94 on the MD/genesis and I think it's more hard than unplayable, or maybe I just suck at it.

As I've had no more enquires about the remaining games, I'm going to start putting the rest on eBay. Price will reflect the increased cost of sticking them on there. If anyone here still wants one, please PM me here and you will pay the AA price not eBay.

• Like 1

OUTRAGE! SOMEONE IS ALREADY SELLING JHL ON eBAY!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jaguar-League-Hockey-15-Jhl15-For-Atari-Jaguar-/321833087485?

RIDICU...

oh wait, it's Gaztee...

Nothing to see here... :0)

Well that made me giggle I'm down to the last half dozen now. Again if anyone here wants a copy please PM me before it's too late.

Kudos to all involved, a beautiful production all around. You are truly gentlemen and scholars.

I was thinking this game would make for a fun four player title (a la NBA Jam.) One can day dream ;)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/2U5-oYtgUC8bjxp5VaXIPAd4wYET2Z3Y-NXtED8FywI=w1310-h983-no

Edited by travistouchdown
  • Like 1

Well I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who purchased the game. The game is now basically sold out. I am awaiting a reply from one more person about their copy. If they get back to me then we're sold out.

I am planning to put my personal copy on eBay probably over the weekend. It's one with the clear shell, and only 5 of these were produced. I'm sure it'll be a nice little collectable for someone.

Finally a big thanks to Fredifreddo, GGN,OMF

and Nick Harlow. Without their help production wouldn't have gotten very far.

• Like 6

Well I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who purchased the game. The game is now basically sold out. I am awaiting a reply from one more person about their copy. If they get back to me then we're sold out.

I am planning to put my personal copy on eBay probably over the weekend. It's one with the clear shell, and only 5 of these were produced. I'm sure it'll be a nice little collectable for someone.

Finally a big thanks to Fredifreddo, GGN,OMF

and Nick Harlow. Without their help production wouldn't have gotten very far.

I bet someone who already has the standard black cart buys this wanting both versions.