IGNORED

JHL 15 : Physical Release

Gaztee

Well I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who purchased the game. The game is now basically sold out. I am awaiting a reply from one more person about their copy. If they get back to me then we're sold out.

Where can I buy this? :)

EBay.

• Like 1

you do realise that the rom has been released freely so you don't 'need' the game in physical form

haha, good one, when has that ever mattered? :0)

I don't need this crap game in any form :rolling:

I have seen quite enough of it in detail to last me the remainder of my life.

• Like 5

TBF you didn't have to play the game, you're just sick of the title screen and the intro music :D

Now, imagine what I and more importantly Fredi went through! (if I'm not mistaken he actually burned the first bank of his skunkboard from too many tests ;))

• Like 4

I finally got the chance to play JHL 15 over the weekend. I didn't encounter any issues other than getting my a** handed to me by the Jaguar All-star team. I wish the Columbus Bluejackets were selectable. Otherwise, great job and thanks! This is the best version of Brett Hu...Jaguar Hockey that I have - and I have three.

• Like 2

Just played my copy for the first time today, finally. I was the Bruins beat the panthers 4-3. Game was not as difficult as others have made it out to be. It is somewhat difficult though to maneuver and see what's going on at all times.. It lacks the smoothness of ea's nhl hockey on the genesis. Overall, nice sports addition to the jag! Thanks for putting this out!