IGNORED

Intellivisionaries - Schedule

nurmix

I just wanted to let everyone know that due to some family / work / time issues for myself, Rick and Will (and not being able to get interviews scheduled in a timely fashion - especially this month), episode 18 is running behind. So much so that the episode won't go live until some time in early April.

This will be the first time we've missed the end of month cutoff on our self-imposed monthly schedule, but at this point, and moving forward, we are going to have to relax the pace a bit if we are going to continue to do the kind of show we want to do.

The last couple episodes barely made it out on time, and with 'real life' and everything I mentioned above, we really can't keep up the pace we've been on thus far.

But rest assured, the show will continue. Whether that means new episodes will come out every 5 weeks, every 6, or maybe every 4, I can't say right now, but we WILL keep going.

In the mean time, we appreciate your understanding, and sincerely thank you for listening to the show.

-Paul

• Like 7