IGNORED

JAG games you have beaten

Atlantis

Instead of playing I-War, I played through and beat Assault Rigs on my PS1- does that count?!

Works for me :P

I never got into I-War. Gonna put it on my list now since re-attempting games I'd written off for one reason or another is helping me conquer a lot more of the library. :thumbsup:

As a kid I beat Cybermorph, Tempest and Pitfall.

Today I was playing Tempest with my children and it let me enter a high score. I was surprised ... I thought my score was too low. But we soon realized that the high score list had been reset!

It's a little sad ... My keys are gone and all my initials. They had lasted 21 years.

Anyone know how this happens? Is it just something that happens with old cartridges? Or is it possible my kids accidentally triggered a reset hitting some combo of buttons in Tempest?

Edited by Kirkman
  • Like 1

Today I was playing Tempest with my children and it let me enter a high score. I was surprised ... I thought my score was too low. But we soon realized that the high score list had been reset!

It's a little sad ... My keys are gone and all my initials. They had lasted 21 years.

Anyone know how this happens? Is it just something that happens with old cartridges? Or is it possible my kids accidentally triggered a reset hitting some combo of buttons in Tempest?

m_Tempest2000_7.jpg

If the game no longer saves, it's the EEPROM.

• Like 1

Impressive to beat Cybermorph and Tempest!

Have you gotten any other games you're about to beat?

(Can't help with the saves, sorry to hear that.)

Now it's time to fill that high score list again!

Cybermorph and Tempest took me quite a while. I don't think I used any cheats (beyond sector 6009 in Cybermorph), but I did make use of keys and sector codes.

I'm working on Rayman now. I had always wanted the game as a kid, but didn't get it until last year. It's tough! And I don't have the time I had as a kid. :)

@madman, I wouldn't be surprised if the kids hit *, option, and #. I think they were messing with stuff.

Then, every moment of free time was applied to the game, all the while compiling notes for a walkthrough.

Look forward for your walkthrough, couldn't find anyone out there, since I get stuck all the time!!

A walkthrough would help lots of people get further into the game, and actually change their minds about the game.

Look forward for your walkthrough, couldn't find anyone out there, since I get stuck all the time!!

A walkthrough would help lots of people get further into the game, and actually change their minds about the game.

I came up with the same search results when I was getting started a few weeks ago. Same for Battlemorph last year. Walkthrough is coming :cool:

Just beat Alice's Mom's Rescue. Awesome game!

post-2188-0-98926500-1439303761_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Great!!!

You know you can beat Alice in a "Perfect!" way (I did). Get all the gems, now!

Different ending? One level was pissing me off so bad I looked around for a Pro Controller to break. But since I was playing on VJ, no dice.

Will give it another go soon :cool:

• Like 1

Different ending? One level was pissing me off so bad I looked around for a Pro Controller to break. But since I was playing on VJ, no dice.

Will give it another go soon :cool:

Yes, if you get all gems in all levels (two levels are hard in this quest; one hidden gem in a hole, and another one in the air, where you need to jump and fall right) the end screen you have posted here will show a "Perfect!" quote at the bottom right corner, and the same "Perfect!" will after that stay at the title screen in the same corner from there on. It's not that hard, if you replay it now with fresh memory. =)

• 1 month later...

Just completed all that is Atari karts, in only 4 days. O'boy what a good feeling.... I like it plenty.

Is this game considered hard?

Youtube videos seem to deal with it as unbeatable. Well, it's not! Yes, it needed some strategies to finish it - like changing what racer you played - try to hinder one player from getting too many points within a cup, by ram them and let other players pass and get points.

Well, next game....

• Like 1

Just completed all that is Atari karts, in only 4 days. O'boy what a good feeling.... I like it plenty.

Is this game considered hard?

Youtube videos seem to deal with it as unbeatable. Well, it's not! Yes, it needed some strategies to finish it - like changing what racer you played - try to hinder one player from getting too many points within a cup, by ram them and let other players pass and get points.

Well, next game....

It's been a while since I beat that game, but I don't remember it being terribly hard. Can be frustrating at times when you bump into someone or just cut the corner too close, it slows you down and it costs you the race.

Edited by JaguarGod

I finally put some time into Protector SE and beat it on Expert. Took freakin forever, but I did like the Victory screen at the end.

Glad to see your Jaguar life isn't completely over... you saved a couple of gems like WTR and P:SE.

I will get that game, soon, with the CD expansion Resurgence while I'm at it.

Glad to see your Jaguar life isn't completely over... you saved a couple of gems like WTR and P:SE.

I will get that game, soon, with the CD expansion Resurgence while I'm at it.

i just can't give it up totally. World Tour Racing just means too much to me. I've put so much time into that game and it is my favorite game on any console. Some of the games I have sold have allowed me to keep some of my favorites which is pretty cool. Just don't ever get married....... or divorced....... It all costs too much! :grin:

I'm a little late to this party. I beat these back in the day, when I actually had time to play through a full game.

Alien vs. Predator

Checkered Flag

Cybermorph

Doom

Iron Soldier

NBA Jam TE

Primal Rage

Rayman

Syndicate

Troy Aikman Football

Wolfenstein 3D

I used to really enjoy my Jag. It was my go-to console for many years, and I would defend it to my fanboyish end. But I've had difficulty getting into a lot of the games for the past 15 years or so. The games have aged a bit better than some other early 3D titles, but they're still just so dark and ugly compared to later games.

Huh. so far I am the only person on this thread to beat Bubsy in Fractured Furry Tales. Nice!

Currently trying to beat Battlemorph. I've been using Saturn's walk through.

I don't think I'll ever have the patience to beat Bubsy! Battlemorph is pretty satisfying to finish though. I do really like that game. Just wish the draw distance was a bit more.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm,

I have beaten / played thru:

- Battlemorph

- Hoverstrike CD

- Blue Lightning

- I-War (did hurt my eyes!)

- Super Burnout

and a few more titles, which I do not remember anymore.

I have "survived" the following titles:

- Checkered Flag

- Club Drive

- Supercross 3D

(Almost finished Atari Karts, but only almost.)

Edited by CharlieChaplin