IGNORED

Alice's Mom's Rescue JagCD Release !

Orion_

The center hole of the disc? Is this the going theory when that "spinning friction" happens that the reason is a whole on the disc isn't large enough and so isn't sitting fully all the way down on the spindle?

Clearly yes this is what I mean: it is difficult to place it as usual with other CD because it doesn't sit on place without a firm hand which is unusual and doesn't happen with all of my other Jag CD.

Any plans of a cart release for those without jag cd?

No cart release as the game takes more than 4Mbytes, if you have a Skunkboard, you can buy the CD game and flash the ROM included on the CD to your skunkboard (rev2 or rev3 only)

If you don't have a skunkboard, you can buy one from the sillyventure guy :) http://atariage.com/forums/topic/230666-skunkboard-sillyventure-edition-how-to-buy/

When will they be for sale from Console5? I'm checking daily but it's still not available to order on the site.

Thanks!

The package I sent to console5 has arrived to the US, so I guess it will be available by the end of the week :)

Edited by Orion_
  • Like 2

Unfortunately my CD seems to be broken - it crashes right after the boot screen...

Is there any way i can get a replacement for it?

Make sure your CD is on correct position inside the Jag CD: I had the same issue and it needed 3 attempts before the Jag CD could read the CD correctly.

It is easy to check if it comes from your Jag CD or from the CD itself: if your Jag CD can read other CD games then you know what's wrong.

Edited by Felyx

Thanks for all the orders! Everything was shipped yesterday & today.

Only 4 copies remaining. The lesson learned is that its very very very difficult to judge demand for Jag CD titles icon_laughingblue.gif

Especially when some of those orders include several copies!

How long 'til we start seeing these crop up on eBay you think? :ponder:

Make sure your CD is on correct position inside the Jag CD: I had the same issue and it needed 3 attempts before the Jag CD could read the CD correctly.

It is easy to check if it comes from your Jag CD or from the CD itself: if your Jag CD can read other CD games then you know what's wrong.

Thanks for all the orders! Everything was shipped yesterday & today.

Only 4 copies remaining. The lesson learned is that its very very very difficult to judge demand for Jag CD titles icon_laughingblue.gif

I suppose it's different when you're the sole reseller stateside vs one of a few with other titles.

yes, you are right! The CD needs a very careful placement in the CDunit. Then it works

I agree it works but needs to place it several times until it spins without making any noise.`

This is the very only CD I have which is like that: I will try to enlarge the center circle as it is boring having to switch on and off several times avery time we want to play it :/

Edited by Felyx

I agree it works but needs to place it several times until it spins without making any noise.`

This is the very only CD I have which is like that: I will try to enlarge the center circle as it is boring having to switch on and off several times avery time we want to play it :/

I had the same issue with my copy.

It fits on a Jagcd with the original laser/transport, but not so nice (as you described) with a replacement transport.

You can enlarge the center (just a little!) with a reamer, works like a treat .

---------------------------

This game is beyond my expectations!

I like the graphic style, the music, and last but not least the gameplay.

You did a very nice job Orion, thanks!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by Isgoed
  • Like 4