IGNORED

How's Ax doing?

He didn't leave do to health reasons so much as he ran cause he owes people on this forum thousands of dollars worth of pre-paid goods.

Yeah, I didn't want to be the one to say it, as he owes me nothing...but as far as I know he did leave behind a large unpaid debt...

I joined here after the 25th Anniversary hardware offer, but if I remember correctly, it was offered to ship in the uncompleted state. At least that's something...

I did some business with him. Some boxed carts, the return of AtariVox+ (I purchased 2 before it went to the AtariAge Store). The 7800/2600 PNP Space Invaders Joystick hacked controller.

I joined here after the 25th Anniversary hardware offer, but if I remember correctly, it was offered to ship in the uncompleted state. At least that's something...

I did some business with him. Some boxed carts, the return of AtariVox+ (I purchased 2 before it went to the AtariAge Store). The 7800/2600 PNP Space Invaders Joystick hacked controller.

That is a joke right? I sure hope so.

He didn't leave do to health reasons so much as he ran cause he owes people on this forum thousands of dollars worth of pre-paid goods.

Kind of low to kick someone when they are in really bad physical state and bad health, Shawn.

I also miss seeing him around, he was a great guy and very helpful to me on several things.

• Like 3

I liked the guy too, but who's to say he isn't still around. I've seen many people just get new id's/accounts and continue in "stealth" mode.

Trust me, he's not hanging around with an alias. We check these things.

yea he still owes me a SMS system and games I traded him a NIB PSONE. He got the PSONE and I got nothing

Guys, I'm only going to say this once. Bad things happen to people beyond their control, and it's not always easy for life to continue as things were before these things happen. To my knowledge, everyone who paid for items they did not receive has been contacted and offered options to try and move forward. I know they are being sincere, and whatever medical problems Ax may have, that is his private business. Unless Ax or his wife comes in here and start talking about it, I would appreciate if people do not continue to pry into their private lives. You can always contact "wolfpackmommy" via PM on AtariAge if you have outstanding business with either of them.

Thanks,

..Al

From the other thread in august. Not sure if that name is active, but if you have a beef, I'd take Albert's advice.

• Like 4

The 7800 anniversary stuff got destroyed in a flood that destroyed the man entire home! Is it right not to give people what they pay for no, but how much better reason can one have?

I have not heard from him in a long time.

God Bless you Ax. I wish you the best!

• Like 2

The 7800 anniversary stuff got destroyed in a flood that destroyed the man entire home! Is it right not to give people what they pay for no, but how much better reason can one have?

I have not heard from him in a long time.

God Bless you Ax. I wish you the best!

Just curious what the "7800 Anniversary" stuff entailed. Sorry to hear it got destroyed. I bought an AtariVox+ from him in spring of 2013; less than two months later wolfpackmommy showed up with terrible news on his health.

I wish him the best if he's still kicking. If not, he will be missed.

• Like 1