IGNORED

Season 4 - The New HSC - Week 11 = Zaxxon

JacobZu7zu7

BTW, I missed a golden April Fools opportunity on Wednesday. I should have photoshopped and posted a Zaxxon score of 412,015 (4/1/2015).

You'd have sort of known that it was fake since all real scores end with "00", but it might have caught a few players off-guard.

<--- Oooh! I got a joystick!

Edited by MoomUnit
  • Like 3

Nice. I'll take a solid 4th-place finish, especially for my first entry into the HSC. Glad to see I have some tough competition.

It's too bad that I missed the first ten weeks, but maybe I can work my way into the top 24 so I can see what the end-of-year tournament is all about.

I'm pretty sure that I spent more time playing Zaxxon last week than I did in my entire life before it. It's way too glitchy to be much fun.

If they fixed the collision errors, ramped up the difficulty/speed more slowly, and awarded an extra ship for every 20K, they might have a game that was both enjoyable and challenging.

• Like 3

I'm pretty sure that I spent more time playing Zaxxon last week than I did in my entire life before it. It's way too glitchy to be much fun.

That's the fun part about the HSC. You get forced to dig your teeth into games that you'd otherwise have played for a few minutes, then dumped deep into your collection boxes and forget about them. And every now and then, you discover a gem that way.

• Like 4

Yep. Likely I would never have played Ikari Warriors without it. And I NEVER would have played Space Cavern ever again without it.

Gotta love the HSC.

Good introductory week, MoomUnit! Welcome aboard. And yes, the competition is brutal. NCG can roll pretty much every game. Oyamafamily and the oddly absent Captain Classic are right up there with him as well.

• Like 1