towmater

Super action controller weird white thing, now for 3D printing

YMMV, depending on your printer's idiosyncrasies. In my case, it works fine with a light-touch, but if you press too hard North, for example, the diagonals will end up pressing as well.

Interestingly enough, I've found that the SAC's work just fine with this white octopus piece removed but it would be nice if someone were to make these available for those who want to keep their controllers working stock.

Anybody know where I can get some 3D printed SAC nylon replacement controller pads like the ones above?  Saw a post somewhere recently somebody was selling them.

I just bought a couple of SACs and one needs this. I can try to print it but in PLA, not the original Nylon.

From what towmater described, it may be too stiff depending on what material was used (PLA is stiffer than Nylon). May need to be trimmed down a bit. I can play with it and let you know.

I took towmater's model (thank you!) and tweaked it to give more flexibility in the arms. And added a hole for the screw. Still need to do a fit-up & see how well it works.

20191204_101523.jpg

20191205_134911.jpg

• Like 1